GDT: Game#22 | Edmonton Oilers @ St. Louis Blues | The return on Jaybo!! Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
But the Oilers are second in Corsi ;)
It felt like the Blues had the puck the entire game. And I'm talking about the game I saw last night, not season-long analysis.

I really thought Edmonton was going to turn it around, but after last night I'm less sure about that. I can't believe they went from last year's experience to a team that is vying with Arizona for last in the conference. Its astounding.

Reactions: mw2noobbuster

mw2noobbuster

Jun 28, 2016
Alberta, Canada
It felt like the Blues had the puck the entire game. And I'm talking about the game I saw last night, not season-long analysis.

I really thought Edmonton was going to turn it around, but after last night I'm less sure about that. I can't believe they went from last year's experience to a team that is vying with Arizona for last in the conference. Its astounding.
Oh for sure. Plus Mclellan stresses a system of shots in high volume, which will bloat the stat in that regard. The Oilers seem to struggle to get inside the danger areas, I watch their games and a lot of their offensive zone pressure is limited to the perimeter.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Oh for sure. Plus Mclellan stresses a system of shots in high volume, which will bloat the stat in that regard. The Oilers seem to struggle to get inside the danger areas, I watch their games and a lot of their offensive zone pressure is limited to the perimeter.
Which is odd given their big brutish forwards

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014

I also thought they were going to turn it around, but my opinion changed last night. They had a 3-1-1 stretch that made me think that they had turned it around a bit and would stabilize. But now they have dropped 3 straight and last night's loss was the kind of game that is incredibly hard to bounce back from. outside of the Leafs, they play a bunch of average teams for the next couple weeks. If they slump through that period, there season is essentially over.

Crazy to watch.

yogintheaveragebears

May 23, 2015
if any one watched sportscenter after the game I guess they talked about tank had some big basketball heads at work asking me about him after sportscenter talked about him guys that never watched a game in their life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad