GDT: Game#22 | Edmonton Oilers @ St. Louis Blues | The return on Jaybo!! Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
6RuBh0i.jpg

UU1M0I4.jpg

RG7n1Pq.png

GE79ZCf.jpg

sa8buqN.png

Dq6gKOb.png

FhZeV4b.png

4nQh0Xa.jpg

eWaXUeT.png

KdR5CIZ.png

LvheKnE.png

3289a433766609450067b24031bc13aa--st-louis-blues-proven-winners.jpg

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Im hopeful for jaybo in Yeo's new system. He's made guys like Gunny look ok in the transition and offensive zone. Hitch turned Jaybo into an anchor dman

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Im hopeful for jaybo in Yeo's new system. He's made guys like Gunny look ok in the transition and offensive zone. Hitch turned Jaybo into an anchor dman

I will die if J Bo gets a 10 goal/81 game type of season.. honestly will not know what to do with myself. I think that his skating ability is still there though and this system could be a good thing for him. I just can't wait to see that muffin of a shot back in Blue :)

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I will die if J Bo gets a 10 goal/81 game type of season.. honestly will not know what to do with myself. I think that his skating ability is still there though and this system could be a good thing for him. I just can't wait to see that muffin of a shot back in Blue :)
Jbo Hatty confirmed:sarcasm:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Its not even the goals....its generating offense. He use to be good at it. Seems like Hitch neutered him

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Once they get Berglund back the team will round out pretty nicely. This team would be so f***ing good with Fabbri.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Also, I popped over to EDM board for their GDT, boy I thought it gets grim around here. They actually stole their lines from OUR GDT. That has got to be the first time that’s happened.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Also, I popped over to EDM board for their GDT, boy I thought it gets grim around here. They actually stole their lines from OUR GDT. That has got to be the first time that’s happened.
We've reached the point where our GDT are good enough for other teams to steal. I expected more from you my half-assed brothers.:D

Michael Scarn

Jan 30, 2015
The state of Missouri is in a state of gloom after finding out Michael Porter Jr. is out for the year. However, this can all be reconciled with a beautifully timed slap pass. Be the hero we need JayBo, not the one we deserve.

Reactions: BleedBlue14

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
The state of Missouri is in a state of gloom after finding out Michael Porter Jr. is out for the year. However, this can all be reconciled with a beautifully timed slap pass. Be the hero we need JayBo, not the one we deserve.
What is a "Michael Porter Jr."?

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Beautiful GDT Blanick, well done! As usual, I'll be working, so I'll watch the game later. Can't wait to read the JBo reports! Welcome back, one of my fave Blues! :D Go Blues !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BangarangxRufio

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I actually think Edmonton will still make the playoffs. They are in much better shape than they were 2 or 3 years ago. I think this season is the difference between being an up and coming team and being viewed as a top team. They are getting a different level of preparation from their opponents.

Anyway, I'd bet on Edmonton to make the playoffs sooner than Vancouver or Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad