GDT: Game 22| Chicago at Pittsburgh Sat, Nov. 18th 7:00PM |PPG|Revenge and going through "The Drills"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Hagelin "just missed" something? My word.

Hags is the NHL leader at 'just missed'.

EDIT: Murray. Wow. As I said, having him to start (and nice posts) is the only difference between this and the Chicago game earlier in the year.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Only thing preventing that first from being as ugly as the one in Chicago was no Niemi to spot 4 goals and some very helpful posts.

I think JR is looking at this one and then the one next Saturday against Tampa as measuring sticks. I can't imagine he sees much difference.

I just don't get how it happens. You get embarrassed 10-1, you talk about wanting to pay them back for that embarrassment, then you come away from a lackluster 1st period in said "payback game" trailing 1-0.

I get that they're probably not going to care as much about a regular season game, but just show a bit of sack against a team that demolished you earlier in the season. Don't be their bitch two games in a row.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I just don't get how it happens. You get embarrassed 10-1, you talk about wanting to pay them back for that embarrassment, then you come away from a lackluster 1st period in said "payback game" trailing 1-0.

I get that they're probably not going to care as much about a regular season game, but just show a bit of sack against a team that demolished you earlier in the season. Don't be their ***** two games in a row.

I don't get it either.

My point was the only reason it was 1-0 was (a) Murray and (b) goal posts.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Shoot the ******* puck Geno. Shoot the ******* puck. For ***** sake. Shoot the ******* puck.

EDIT: Dammit ColePens, time for you to send Geno another text.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Are we sure Hagelin isn’t cursing their ability to score?

Not there. That's 100% on Geno.

You don't score on 100% of the shots you don't take, and apparently Geno refuses to figure that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad