Chaput-Anisimov-Boll

Tyutin-Johnson
Nikitin-Savard
Murray-Wisniewski

Bobrovsky
McElhinney

Injured
Calvert, Horton, Gaborik

CBJ lines subject to change, and will be edited close to game time.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
I would like to see Erixon in for Savard; but it probably won't happen.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL

i doubt we'll see JJ or Wiz sat...and arguably both played much better recently...so that leaves pretty much 6 or 58 to sit...IF Erixon goes in...I think Mixer alluded last night that he was gonna play...

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
I look forward to confirmation of the theory that we miss Ketih Acton's bear rasslin intensity, and seeing if it wins the game for the Oylurs.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
I keep hearing rumors about how we're going to be trading Ryan Murray and Ryan Johansen for Hemsky and a conditional 3rd. :sarcasm:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
UPDATE (12:50 PM): Oilers defenseman Justin Schultz is back in the lineup tonight after missing eight games due to a groin injury. The 23-year-old Schultz, out since Oct. 29, brings a dynamic element to Edmonton's blueline and they'll no doubt be thrilled to have him back.

UPDATE (12:30 PM): Devan Dubnyk will start in goal for the Oilers tonight. With newly-signed Ilya Bryzgalov being called up earlier this week, the Oilers want to get him a couple more practices before he returns to game action.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio

I don't think you mess with the chemistry after the Ottawa game, ride it out until someone is exposed. Savard was good early, then went in a funk and seems to have pulled out of it for now. Though I'm excited to see if Erixon can boost the offense from the D spot. But that was as complete a game as they have had in a very long time so i ride the same lineup

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj 44s
#CBJ will go with the same lineup tonight vs #Oilers as they continue 5 game road trip. Prout, back spasms Erixon and Skille scratches.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
What I find kind of interesting that that Edmonton has 5 players with 5 goals. Same number as us. However we also have Johansen with 6.

Right now the Jackets are on place to have 7 players with 20 or more goals (add Foligno). Sadly, none at 30. With Gabby out for a while, that might reduce that number to 6.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj 44s
#CBJ will go with the same lineup tonight vs #Oilers as they continue 5 game road trip. Prout, back spasms Erixon and Skille scratches.

Figured Erixon would be out. It's hard to change what worked.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 48s
#CBJ Sergei Bobrovsky and #Oilers G Ilya Bryzgalov went to dinner as part of group last night. Who paid? "Tyutin," Bobrovsky said w a smile.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
What I find kind of interesting that that Edmonton has 5 players with 5 goals. Same number as us. However we also have Johansen with 6.

Right now the Jackets are on place to have 7 players with 20 or more goals (add Foligno). Sadly, none at 30. With Gabby out for a while, that might reduce that number to 6.

Injured or not, Gaborik was going to be lucky to hit 20 the way he has played...I like that we have a lot of guys with potential 20 goals. Shows they have some depth and aren't looking to one guy the whole time.

bizzz*

#CBJ Sergei Bobrovsky and #Oilers G Ilya Bryzgalov went to dinner as part of group last night. Who paid? "Tyutin," Bobrovsky said w a smile.

This game will go to OT. Russians know how to fix games.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Two points tonight would be outstanding but even one will do... I didn't think Erixon would play but at least he's with the team..

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
If we're really moving up in the world as a franchise, we need to start walking out of places like Edmonton and Calgary with 2 points, regardless of where we are in the standings right now. We get that chance tonight.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
We can get 4 points in Alberta if we build on what we did last week. Must not revert to prior form.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA

So what Bryz Bob Tyutin Nikitin Arty and Yak all went out for a nice little dinner? How dare they associate with the enemy!:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad