GDT: Game 21: Columbus at Buffalo | 11/20 7PM

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Last game Bread paired with Nick had the second worse corsi (38%), this game paired with Luc second best 72%. Nick tonight again with 38%.

Corsi is for chumps; having said that Foligno is in a pretty steep slump.

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Last game Bread paired with Nick had the second worse corsi (38%), this game paired with Luc second best 72%. Nick tonight again with 38%.

When the lines were first announced with Dubois, Panarin and Anderson together, I thought "That'll never work...Luc and Andy won't be able to play at Panarin's speed." Apparently I don't know crap about hockey...

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
well I hope everyone enjoyed the game

I had minor surgery this morning.....needed a couple pain pills shortly before the game started

Never seen a second of the damn game....just woke up....thankfully I had the DVR already set

#CBJ
Hope all went well no the pills are doing their job.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
Pierre Luc Dubois looked pretty good tonight.. A couple of weeks ago, I seriously wondered if he was ready for the NHL, but he seems to be performing a little better of late.
Panarin has a deadly shot, goodness. But, he hits a ridiculous amount of posts. Figured he would get a goal tonight with how he was playing.
Nutivaara- He's certainly made improvements from last season. 2 assists tonight.
Sonny Milano- He played a decent simplified game today, but he can look really weak on the puck at times and have simple turnovers.
2 points tonight.

Reactions: Cowumbus

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Does anyone know who the kids were with Torts in his presser? 99 percent sure they were just two random kids... lol

Old Guy

Just waitin' on my medication.
Aug 30, 2015
Pierre Luc Dubois looked pretty good tonight. A couple of weeks ago, I seriously wondered if he was ready for the NHL, but he seems to be performing a little better of late.

I said it before in another post. PLD just reminds me of a German Shepard puppy. He smiles so easy if he is being interviewed or on the bench or almost anytime you see him. He is having fun. He is at that stage when he is still awkward, and loses his focus a bit and his paws are just way too big for his current size body. And his bark still sounds kinda funny. But boy, oh boy, you just see flashes of the big mature dog he is going to be in the not too distant future. That stage when the paws are way too big for the body doesn't last long.

I really believe by March, he will look like a totally different player. If the CBJ put Anderson and PLD on the ice at the same time, they won't lose a board battle.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Does anyone know who the kids were with Torts in his presser? 99 percent sure they were just two random kids... lol

Per Portzline/The Athletic:

"Jeffrey Marshall and his two sons, Thomas and Michael, of North Ridgeville, Ohio, were “gifted” a trip with the team to Buffalo by a friend of the Marshall's who won a prize at the golf tournament from the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. (Good friend to have.) Tortorella stood for questions with his right arm around Thomas and his left arm around Michael. It aired on Fox Sports Ohio while Jeffrey stood a few feet away, out of camera view, beaming."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad