GDT: Game 21: Columbus at Buffalo | 11/20 7PM

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Ok Calgary is next, i'm sure Shaw will do a good scouting job on their PP, they just tore apart Caps with it.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
I really liked the PLD, Anderson, Panarin line

But I hate Dubi, Cam and Jenner together. It limits Cam so badly.
Still would like to see Panarin Pld and Bjorkstrand,
Cam Dubi Anderson

Also, is anyone else really convinced Wennberg is injured ? Maybe I’m paranoid from the Johan situation.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Still would like to see Panarin Pld and Bjorkstrand,
Cam Dubi Anderson

Also, is anyone else really convinced Wennberg is injured ? Maybe I’m paranoid from the Johan situation.

Yes, he's injured. Why would they lie? And why would they lie with Johansen either?

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
It's been a quiet 4 game winning streak, or, a Bob four game winning streak.... Bob is great in the regular season, my point is, the CBJ defense must get better.... Bob's great but can't be expected to save every game in the future...

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Winning ugly again. Team having a hard time scoring. But when you ice a team with Hannikainen, Motte and Schroeder in the lineup and Milano getting 6 minutes. it puts a lot of pressure all around. Need Wennberg, Sedlak and Calvert back. Get Foligno out of the middle. He has been awful recently. Get someone to help Cam. Motte would be fine on the 4th line. Still got 2 points but oh man this team is challenged.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Yes, he's injured. Why would they lie? And why would they lie with Johansen either?
Johansen was sent home on a road trip, alledgely sick, then rumors came out he was out of shape, and Torts didn’t like his work ethic.
When did Wennberg get hurt ? As Torts says , full body.. like Whine :D

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Keep me in check if wrong but I'm all over Jack Johnson of late.... why?I think he's old and slow.... I might be wrong or I might be right.... Watch him.
Interesting he logged the most TOI at over 23 minutes

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Winning ugly again. Team having a hard time scoring. But when you ice a team with Hannikainen, Motte and Schroeder in the lineup and Milano getting 6 minutes. it puts a lot of pressure all around. Need Wennberg, Sedlak and Calvert back. Get Foligno out of the middle. He has been awful recently. Get someone to help Cam. Motte would be fine on the 4th line. Still got 2 points but oh man this team is challenged.
We scored three goals, that is an average NHL winning scoring mark.... Our defense, not Bob, almost let this game tie... Agree with one thing, Nick needs to be on wing, crappy center...

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Interesting he logged the most TOI at over 23 minutes

What fun would the GDT be if we weren't nitpicking at our players. Now there are questions if our players are actually injured. Fun stuff.

PLD looked really good tonight. Hope they keep putting him up the middle and keep developing him there.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Odd post game with Torts in Buffalo.... a fun time with two kids.... lol

Torts got pissy a few games ago after losing but reviewed his contract.... :) Now he has kids on his side, I like it...

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Ok Calgary is next, i'm sure Shaw will do a good scouting job on their PP, they just tore apart Caps with it.

I’m not too worried. Their PP ranks 12th in the league as of tonight. They give up 3.10 goals per game. On paper, we match up greatly against the Flames. Just have to keep Johnny in check. Kids been a freak this year.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
I’m not too worried. Their PP ranks 12th in the league as of tonight. They give up 3.10 goals per game. On paper, we match up greatly against the Flames. Just have to keep Johnny in check. Kids been a freak this year.
Just need Mike Smith in crappy mode, not in god mode. Remember those 50+ saves last year? woosh...

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Agree we need to get those guys back so we can have a functional 4th line that Torts will trust. Motte may indeed fit there. We are at our best when we roll four lines.

And you're right Foligno needs to get back to wing. To say he's offensively challenged right now is kind. In 2 of the last 3 games I don't believe he has a SOG. Nothing is flowing for him.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
well I hope everyone enjoyed the game

I had minor surgery this morning.....needed a couple pain pills shortly before the game started

Never seen a second of the damn game....just woke up....thankfully I had the DVR already set

#CBJ
Hope you start feeling better . Definitely an entertaining game

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Last game Bread paired with Nick had the second worse corsi (38%), this game paired with Luc second best 72%. Nick tonight again with 38%.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Sure would be interesting to see what this team did if we actually played well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad