GDT: Game 21: Columbus at Buffalo | 11/20 7PM

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Werenski-Jones with horrible turnovers in own zone on back to back shifts, leading to scoring opportunities for the Sabres.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Just posting so 10 mins of 1st don't tick away without a post.

Buffalo with more control but aren't able to get puck into dangerous areas. Need to press O more so we don't give them the chance.

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Jenner gingerly heads to the bench after blocking a wicked one-timer at the point...

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Sabres are hooking, holding or grabbing a Jacket every rush. They are had a textbook pick (interference) to set up the shot that Jenner blocked.

Reactions: Chainshot

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Panarin hits the post on a wicked slapper on the PP. I have a feeling he'll score tonight. Shorlty after, Cam with a decent chance from behind the net, then followed by CBJ almost icing it.

Considering the PP this season, could've been a lot worse... but wow is there a lot of room for improvement.

Also Jenner on PP2, didn't miss a shift after taking a solid stinger to the leg/knee.

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Dubois takes and wins a defensive zone FO, even though Foligno was also on the ice.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Contender for the fastest period played this year and the most boring. Woo!

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Can Jarmo make a trade for a forward during intermission? There is nobody on this team who has any ability to score consistently right now

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Such a boring road period. Ice tilted in Buffalo's favor early on, leveled out as the period progressed, but only 1 or 2 real scoring chances overall for either team. Outside of Panarin/Bob, no CBJ played especially well. Long weekend hangover?

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
Love how people think that juggling lines will erase the suck plastered all over this **** team.

He leads the Sabres, not an actual NHL team.

I won't be happy until I see actual effort and actual success. How do they about getting there is their business. They may shuffle as many lines as they want to. Having said that I will stay up to watch them tonight, should be fun vs the Jackets.

The Sabres are the Spanish Inquisition of hockey viewing.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Since their callups, how impressed on a scale of 1-10 have we been of Motte & Schroeder?

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Since their callups, how impressed on a scale of 1-10 have we been of Motte & Schroeder?

Hmm... I'd give Schroeder a 7. He's shown some flashes of creativity on offense. Good hustle. I'd probably give Motte a 5.5. Haven't really noticed him (not always a bad thing)

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Great hardworking goal. Too bad all 5 players can't get a point. Give credit to the D chipping in, but Panarin-Dubois-Bjork line showing some potential

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad