PGT: Game 20: United States 4 - Finland 1

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I am hearing it's a game time decision with Hughes, sure hope he is ready to play,looking forward to watching him this tournament. It also will add a little extra drama with the whole Hughes-Kakko angle.

Playing him because of Hughes vs Kakko battle would be weak.

USA should have no reasons to rush him for this one.

jepjepjoo

Dec 31, 2002
How big of a favorite is US to win this? I'm getting good odds at the bookies for Finland...

Fred McCarthy

Dec 26, 2018
It me ..Gritty!
I like both of these teams and will only be hoping for a good , quality game ..although I don't think I'll have to hope , merely just watch. Good luck tonight to both .Hughes practiced this morn

Huokaus

Oct 29, 2010
How big of a favorite is US to win this? I'm getting good odds at the bookies for Finland...
It's a total gamble. Finland has been getting better every game IMO, but US has always been a tough opponent - especially in a small rink. I don't remember how it's been in junior games but at least in men's tournaments it usually depends on how pissed off the US players get, for some reason they sometimes go absolutely mad and get tons of penalties if they're getting frustrated, kinda like Russians.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Playing him because of Hughes vs Kakko battle would be weak.

USA should have no reasons to rush him for this one.
Oh I would never suggest they play him if he isn't 100% because of that, kids health is the number one concern always.

Reactions: BB88

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
damit! was waiting for the matchup more than the match if it makes any sence

Let's hope that both are healthy during U18 tournament and that their club teams don't go far in the playoffs. I believe that was an issue for both teams last year.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Genuinely think Canada is doomed regardless of the result. Both of these teams are stronger than Russia imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad