GDT: Game 20: Anaheim Ducks vs Los Angeles Kings, 12:30 PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Man. I was seriously toying with the idea of making the 4-5 hour drive to Anaheim for this game. Glad I second guessed it.

As I said on page 1, this team never shows up for the Black Friday game. The tradition needs to end, send them on the road for a year or two so I don't have to watch this crap every season.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
So how does the 2024 draft class look outside of Celebrini?
Not as good as this year.
I watch the kings play a lot this year…. I drove past ducks staduim at 11, had 0 interest in watching them live…. Especially without zegras and drysdale
Well yeah I figured this would be a loss but I thought maybe I'd have something fun to watch with this kids. Nope. I still would like to make the drive to a game this year. Haven't been to California in a while and even longer since I've been to a game at Honda Center.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Man. I was seriously toying with the idea of making the 4-5 hour drive to Anaheim for this game. Glad I second guessed it.
IMG_3167.gif

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
This feels like a game where they could call up Perreault or someone just to see if they could help in some capacity. Outside of like one line, we’ve got a whole lot of nothing doing from like 9-10 of our forwards. Completely stale.

Reactions: Boo Boo

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Not as good as this year.

Well yeah I figured this would be a loss but I thought maybe I'd have something fun to watch with this kids. Nope. I still would like to make the drive to a game this year. Haven't been to California in a while and even longer since I've been to a game at Honda Center.
Meh a top 10 pick still will be a good addition for us

Lots of interesting pieces

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I can always hang my hat on seeing Mintyukov's NHL debut and Carlsson's first "game" in a Ducks jersey since both happened in Vegas.

But I really do want to make my way back to the Ponda. I was so frustrated with Bob Murray that it soured me on giving any money to the organization for a while and that included not feeling like spending the gas money to drive to Cali.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Perpetual coast disease has spread from #4 to entire team. Every time ducks gain possession every player is just coasting , staring back at the puck carrier.

Gross

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
True. I hope we end up with a solid top 6 winger out of this draft.

I just can't stomach this top line failing like this.
Tons of dmen in this draft, I know it’s not as big of a need but who knows if drysdale will ever play again

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
True. I hope we end up with a solid top 6 winger out of this draft.

I just can't stomach this top line failing like this.

Terry gets the brunt of the criticism because he's a franchise player with the massive extension, but it's unfathomable how bad Killorn looks. I thought we'd at least get 2 years of him before he dropped off, this looks like his retirement contract.

LOL 17 scored right as I typed this. All McTavish though.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Terry gets the brunt of the criticism because he's a franchise player with the massive extension, but it's unfathomable how bad Killorn looks. I thought we'd at least get 2 years of him before he dropped off, this looks like his retirement contract.

LOL 17 scored right as I typed this. All McTavish though.
It looked like Terry got it to McTavish who made a great move then had it roll off his stick, and then it just rolled to Killorn, who was completely uncovered, because the Kings scouted him and thought he was a pylon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad