GDT: Game 20: Anaheim Ducks vs Los Angeles Kings, 12:30 PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5030.jpeg

IMG_5029.jpeg

Anaheim Ducks vs Los Angeles Kings
12:30 PT, BSSC

**It’s Game Day**
IMG_4539.gif
IMG_5028.jpeg

IMG_5027.jpeg

IMG_5008.jpeg

IMG_4560.gif

IMG_5031.jpeg

Kings Projected Line up

Quinton Byfield -- Anze Kopitar -- Adrian Kempe
Kevin Fiala -- Phillip Danualt -- Trevor Moore
Alex Laferriere -- Pierre-Luc Dubois -- Arthur Kaliyev
Carl Grundstrom -- Trevor Lewis -- Jaret Anderson-Dolan

Mikey Anderson -- Drew Doughty
Vladislav Gavrikov -- Matt Roy
Andreas Englund -- Jordan Spence

Pheonix Copley
Cam Talbot

Scratched: Jacob Moverare
Injured: Viktor Arvidsson (lower body), Blake Lizotte (undisclosed)

IMG_4600.jpeg
Ducks Projected Line up

Alex Killorn -- Leo Carlsson -- Troy Terry
Frank Vatrano -- Mason McTavish -- Ryan Strome
Brock McGinn -- Adam Henrique -- Jakob Silfverberg
Sam Carrick -- Bo Groulx -- Brett Leason

Cam Fowler -- Jackson LaCombe
Pavel Mintyukov -- Ilya Lyubushkin
Urho Vaakanainen -- Radko Gudas

John Gibson
Lukas Dostal

Scratched: Ross Johnston, Max Jones, Tristan Luneau
Injured: Jamie Drysdale (lower body), Isac Lundestrom (Achilles), Trevor Zegras (lower body)

IMG_5009.jpeg

IMG_4864.jpeg

IMG_5006.gif
IMG_4998.jpeg

IMG_5018.gif

IMG_4603.gif
IMG_4602.jpeg

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don’t know if these are the line ups, but with them off today, and no morning skate tomorrow since it’s an early start, we won’t likely know till warm ups .

Going to miss this game will be at the Dolphins/Jets game, not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing, lol.

Reactions: Kalv

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I don’t know if these are the line ups, but with them off today, and no morning skate tomorrow since it’s an early start, we won’t likely know till warm ups .

Going to miss this game will be at the Dolphins/Jets game, not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing, lol.

Have fun at the football game! It might mimic the hockey, though.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Thanks, my team is favorite just am afraid of an upset, didn’t like how they played last week against the Raiders.

I'm a Bucs' fan, but my dad and brother are Fins fans. You don't have to explain. I know how you feel. Good teams win bad games. The Fins feel like that, but the Bucs and Ducks... not so much. ha!

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm a Bucs' fan, but my dad and brother are Fins fans. You don't have to explain. I know how you feel. Good teams win bad games. The Fins feel like that, but the Bucs and Ducks... not so much. ha!

Don’t want to get too much into the football discussion but Fins have their destiny in their hands and have time to figure things out when it comes to facing better teams. Love to go up 8-3, and if Buffalo loses to Philadelphia which is likely, they will have like a 3 game cushion at 1st place.

Getting back to the Ducks, I’m on the fence with Leo playing tomorrow. This would be a good game for him to sit so he can work on his off-ice workouts, then play Sunday.

What do you think about that?

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Don’t want to get too much into the football discussion but Fins have their destiny in their hands and have time to figure things out when it comes to facing better teams. Love to go up 8-3, and if Buffalo loses to Philadelphia which is likely, they will have like a 3 game cushion at 1st place.

Getting back to the Ducks, I’m on the fence with Leo playing tomorrow. This would be a good game for him to sit so he can work on his off-ice workouts, then play Sunday.

What do you think about that?

Carlsson played Sunday and Wednesday. Those are the two games of the week. Presumably, Carlsson should sit out the LA Kings game. That would me Rico up with the first line and Groulx back at 3C. Adding Groulx will help with being more physical and at the FO dot.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Carlsson played Sunday and Wednesday. Those are the two games of the week. Presumably, Carlsson should sit out the LA Kings game. That would me Rico up with the first line and Groulx back at 3C. Adding Groulx will help with being more physical and at the FO dot.
I'm sure his friends and family would appreciate to see him in a fairly-friendly game time over here. Well, I would at least :laugh:

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Is Sunday the first day of their week though?

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
I'm going to say the only line up change is Dostal in for Gibson. Give Luneau another game, he looked solid last game

Reactions: Kalv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad