GDT: Game 2 - New Jersey Devils vs. New York Rangers - 7:30pm MSGSN, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
The Devils are back in action against the Rangers after a game 1 loss on Tuesday night

1681960426508.png

But this is no time to be sad around here though! We need less RangersDoggo and more of that Genucel magic from Dano & the MSG crew!

1681960341230.png

Now, with having said that, the team needs to take their game up a few notches here. Play a simple game, get pucks out, get pucks deep, use Genucel to have silky smooth skin.. oh my! It's all business time at The Rock tonight folks!

1681960627156.png

If there are no lineup changes this is how your Devils will be squaring up tonight

Tatar - Hischier - Mercer
Palat - Hughes - Bratt
Meier - Haula - Boqvist
Wood - McLeod - Bastian

Siegenthaler - Hamilton
Graves - Marino
Bahl - Severson

Vanecek

Schmid

And for the Rangers...

Kreider - Zibanejad - Kane
Panarin - Trocheck - Tarasenko
Lafreniere - Chytil - Kakko
Vesey - Goodrow - Motte

Lindgren - Fox
Miller - Trouba
Mikkola - Schnieder

Shesterkin

Halak

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THE RANGERS, WE NEED A LITTLE BIT MORE OF THIS TONIGHT

1681960868804.png

MAYBE SOME OF THESE!

1681960891728.png

BECAUSE WE BACK AND IT'S TIME TO ROCK

javk-hughes-lets-go-baby.gif

WIN

3x.gif

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I probably should have done like other people here and just gave up on the Playoff board thread.

Do Ranger fans have "Devil fan goggles" that makes all Devils fans post exactly the same as a certain poster?

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
Me getting home after a long ass day of work the other night only to learn my DVR had recorded the wrong MSG channel and didn't work (even though the channel said it'd have the game. Thanks, Dolan!), then turning the live game and seeing we were down 3-0:
bjXpIjQ.gif

Me today, having safely compartmentalized the rage and reminding myself it was only the first game:
xv0fktP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad