GDT: Game 2 | Columbus at Chicago | 10/7 8:30PM

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
As long as our defense can keep shots to the outside we might have a good chance. If they thread through us then it's goodnight early.

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Preds fan (and Kings...and Ducks...) and long-time CBJ lurker here. There still room on the official bandwagon? Slow start=Preds board not too fun. Hopefully Viqsi will vouch for me.

blujax

Jun 5, 2008
Anyone know why world poker our is showing on fox sport sports ohio instead of the game for me?!! I stream thru PlayStation vue

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Preds fan (and Kings...and Ducks...) and long-time CBJ lurker here. There still room on the official bandwagon? Slow start=Preds board not too fun. Hopefully Viqsi will vouch for me.
Bandwagoners welcome. Just remember to always be worried about whether or not our goaltending and our center depth will hold up and you should be fine. :nod: :thumbu:

* * *​
Anyone know why world poker our is showing on fox sport sports ohio instead of the game for me?!! I stream thru PlayStation vue
Game hasn't started yet.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit

Game hasn't started yet. The listings are frequently wrong for me but the game is usually on.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Sure. However this board will be the same if we struggle too :laugh:

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Unpopular opinion but I just can’t get behind the Chicago anthem spectacle. Just can’t do it. I don’t think the dude can sing.

Reactions: Viqsi

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Unpopular opinion but I just can’t get behind the Chicago anthem spectacle. Just can’t do it. I don’t think the dude can sing.
Oh G-d almighty. That whole thing was just an uncoordinated disaster IMO. The singer had one cadence and the organ player yet another. :scared:

Reactions: Socks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad