Post-Game Talk: Game 2 - Carolina 3 @ Vancouver 4 | Parade Planners Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Hockey's back! Which means Pass It To Bulis' "I Watched This Game" articles are back!

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
I was saying it all pre-season long, good to see Granlund proving me right. Much better player this season. Doubt he amounts to much more, but not bad to have a middle 9 playmaking above average defensive player come from a late first round pick aka Shinkaruk.

When Rodin is back I'd like to see him play with BoBae and have Virt be a top offensive player for Utica whilst keeping the exact lines we have now.

Gotta eat crow on Dorsett, looks like he did his first season here. Would have never expected him to play like this so far when all pre-season he showed the same as last season. If he plays like this all the time, I don't mind him.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
An amazing comeback win good start of a new season for sure.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Granlund Sutter Hansen. So hot right now!

That line's positioning on the forecheck was something to behold tonight. Just a constant nuisance to the Canes breakout. Constantly in lanes, getting sticks on pucks and generating turnovers.

Looked like some real chemistry. Weird line, but hey...if it works, it works. :)

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I didn't watch this game. I see they did well. Did they switch the lines to what we all wanted?

Three lines with potentially strong chemistry in

Sedin - Sedin - Eriksson
Baertschi - Horvat - Virtanen/Rodin
Granlund - Sutter - Hansen

could really change things.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
....and the haters are all gone. Interesting

I just finished the game. Great win. Granlund had a great chance in regulation lack did not move IMO because he was surprised it just hit him. Hey where is Veteran Presence he said with Sutter we could come back. What do you know he was right. Even though he was being sarcastic that still counts I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad