WD" No line-up changes tonight."

Well, that's it for me.
You guys "enjoy" the game
https://twitter.com/canucks/status/787714326383644672

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Forecast calls for a Hurricane to hit Vancouver at 7pm tonight. Rumour is it will be Lacking, so nobody should end up in the emergency Ward. I know it makes me a bit of an Aho with who I'm cheering for tonight, but it's really not my faulk.

IDJOTBOY

Jan 7, 2014
Surrey, BC
Forecast calls for a Hurricane to hit Vancouver at 7pm tonight. Rumour is it will be Lacking, so nobody should end up in the emergency Ward. I know it makes me a bit of an Aho with who I'm cheering for tonight, but it's really not my faulk.

You must be popular at parties

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I don't know if I can handle watching too many more games this season. Every game I watch just enrages me.

Kirk Mclean

Jan 30, 2013
Vancouver
The storm blew some free tickets my way for this one, so i'll be at my first game since game 1 vs calgary.

Am i missing something here? It looks like alot of people are upset that there aren't lineup changes tonight...who is it that everyone wants in the lineup so badly?

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
The storm blew some free tickets my way for this one, so i'll be at my first game since game 1 vs calgary.

Am i missing something here? It looks like alot of people are upset that there aren't lineup changes tonight...who is it that everyone wants in the lineup so badly?

We want Horvat to play with actual competent players. Also might as well try Tryamkin on the bottom pair instead of Pizza at some point.

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
:scared:

Who would you take out of the lineup for either Skille or Tryamkin?

That's actually a good point. The usual suspects (Sbisa, Dorsett) played about as well as they could in their respective roles.

I guess Virtanen/Skille swap would be the only real choice if Jake is feeling any concussion symptoms after yesterday's hit

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Also hardly think this requires its own thread despite the outrageous decision making and behaviour of the coach that has upset the OP so much that he's now done.

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
We want Horvat to play with actual competent players. Also might as well try Tryamkin on the bottom pair instead of Pizza at some point.

Sedins - Eriksson
Bae - Horvat - Virtanen
Granlund - Sutter - Hansen
Burrows - Gaunce - Dorsett

I think if someone mails Willie this now we might get it by game 5-6

Basso

Dec 11, 2008
Bo on the 4th again? Anyway the only real issues is signing a guy for $6 mill then telling him yes you can play with Sedins, but not on the PP. How do you not put Ericksoon out there on a 4-3 PP in OT. Sutter is a glorified 3rd liner not PP1 material.

Kirk Mclean

Jan 30, 2013
Vancouver
Markstrom.

Canucks twitter says Markstrom starts tonight.

Ah i misunderstood. I didn't think people were referring to line combos. I agree 100% about Horvat playing higher up in the lineup. I guess i'm not that high on Tryamkin so I'm fine with him sitting again after a win.

KeninsFan

Fire Benning already
Feb 6, 2012
Bo on the 4th again? Anyway the only real issues is signing a guy for $6 mill then telling him yes you can play with Sedins, but not on the PP. How do you not put Ericksoon out there on a 4-3 PP in OT. Sutter is a glorified 3rd liner not PP1 material.

In case you're actually wondering it's the set-up the Sedins use

Usually Hank is stationed at the right near the goal lines while Dank is the obvious one time option in the slot.

Hank will saucer a one timer to the right handed point man (left handed D have the puck come across their body). The last person on the PP has to be a right handed player near the left faceoff circle because they're usually open for a one time option from the Dman that Hank just passed to.

It's why the Nucks used Sedin-Sedin-Salo (point man) - Kesler (left half boards) in San Jose 2011. If it's a 5 on 3 then the extra man would've been stationed in front of the net so yes it would've been Eriksson

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
In case you're actually wondering it's the set-up the Sedins use

Usually Hank is stationed at the right near the goal lines while Dank is the obvious one time option in the slot.

Hank will saucer a one timer to the right handed point man (left handed D have the puck come across their body). The last person on the PP has to be a right handed player near the left faceoff circle because they're usually open for a one time option from the Dman that Hank just passed to.

It's why the Nucks used Sedin-Sedin-Salo (point man) - Kesler (left half boards) in San Jose 2011. If it's a 5 on 3 then the extra man would've been stationed in front of the net so yes it would've been Eriksson
They should try Virtanen if they want a right handed shot.
Sutter didn't touch the puck at all on PP....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad