GDT: Game 19: Wild @ Red Wings- 12PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Some Detroit refs in the building for sure today. Might as well get your shots in if they are going to call you anyways. Doesn't seem to bother Detroit

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Does it make any sense to replace him now? Probably too late to really salvage the season anyway.
I dislike him as a coach. At this point I don't care if a in season replacement will get the team anywhere, I'll just be happy he's gone. We can fail the season with an interim just fine without Deano.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I love Rossi looking off Zuccarello to take the puck to the middle of the ice and shoot, that's such an anti-Zuccarello move

Reactions: TaLoN

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Not going to be shocked if they fire Dean just because BG needs to make it look like he is doing something. Sort of a scapegoat but he also deserves it hugely

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
PK coach absolutely should be gone after this one, I know he just started but he is clearly in over his head if we couldn't have basic prep for this one with weeks of off time. One of the biggest benefits to a vet filled lineup is being able to play multiple systems and adapt to your opponent, shoving the passive diamond into everything is just dumb.

Dean is going to complain about the refs, and he won't be wrong, but it will not do anything to help this team going forward. I guess I no longer know what is a call and what isn't in this league. These new gen refs call the game so chaotically and give the benefit of the doubt to players that are skating wildly out of control as long as they are skating towards the O zone.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
This Wild team reminds me of a finely tuned…….
0DBA6ACE-9F5D-42B1-A68B-3B6523E1F135.gif

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
He did it twice in a span of like 30 seconds. Just maddening that Rossi is on the 2nd unit

I wonder if a new coach would be able to come in and separate them because he doesn't already have the attachment to that duo like Dean does, or if it would just be more of the same. Zuccarello is still getting points, but he looks so bad all the time. I've never seen anything like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad