GDT: Game 19: Red Wings at b's 1:00 pm et 11/24/23 (BSD)

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
This team is on mission.

They know they are good.

They are rested, thanks to break and Sweden trip.

The 5-on-5 game is improving, one certain thing of this team going to playoffs.

Easier schedule will start from December 1.

1700874332352.png

We are still there, winning those best teams from the east, against by far the toughest division.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
This team is on mission.

They know they are good.

They are rested, thanks to break and Sweden trip.

The 5-on-5 game is improving, one certain thing of this team going to playoffs.

Easier schedule will start from December 1.

View attachment 772890

We are still there, winning those best teams from the east, against by far the toughest division.

I sure wouldn't mind watching them face some Oilers or Sharks teams. I know you have to take everyone seriously, but that's a real test. We know they can hold and overcome, some of the time, against tough teams. Can they take a game against the Sharks seriously and put them down hard? Because if they can do that as well, I'm starting to feel real good about maybe squeaking in to the adult room and seeing what real hockey is like for 4 games.

Eck makes me laugh. And I love the gravy boat idea.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Didn't watch the game. Glad to hear they handled Boston. How did Husso only give up 2 goals?

Stopped the other ones! He played well, team has good defensive structure and played pretty solid on the PK. Didn't like how we sat back last 6 minutes or so, but Husso didn't give anything else up. Nice confidence boost.

Oct 18, 2006
Big shout out to Veleno for that pressure on the shift after giving up the 2nd goal. Huge drawn penalty. Helped to swing that momentum back to the Wings.
I’m really liking Veleno on that 1st line. He’s honestly creating chances all the time with his speed and by constantly moving his feet. He’s also cycling the luck really well. He’s playing great hockey every night and I hope Lalonde keeps him up with Larks.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Look what Raymond does to Lindholm at 1:00

Raymond has definitely taken a leap this season. He never had the puck last year, always chasing it, afraid to do anything when he had it. He's all over the puck these days, noticeably better on the forecheck, has more confidence to use his skill. This has been a great development for us and i'm hoping Kane can teach him some things.

Reactions: raymond23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad