GDT: Game 19: Red Wings at b's 1:00 pm et 11/24/23 (BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (2).png

Let's Go Boys!

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
It's going to be a good game. The Bruins will be pissed and will want to play physical. Hopefully we don't take the bait.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
A silver lining to calling out sick for legitimate reasons. I can nurse the illness that I brought back from Stockholm with Wings hockey.

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
We played our first good 60 minute effort of the season on Wednesday. Keep it up. That's all I ask. Win or lose, show up on time and play a full 60, but if we do that, we should win.

Let's go, boys!

Reactions: dalem177

stillwater

cellar door
Mar 17, 2011
The Bruins are toward the middle of the pack team-wise in hits and PIM's. Yet, people are talking like it's the "BIG BAD BRUINS" the Wings are playing. I'm not even certain Boston has a fighting major yet.

Buddy, can you spare a paradigm?

It's like playing the Flyers in 2023 and being worried about Dave Schultz's antics.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"One thing the the city of Boston is famous for is its baked beans, hence the nickname Beantown. One thing the hockey world is famous for is its predictions that the retirements of the Bruins' Bergeron and Kejci would cool down their bubbling pot of wins from last season. The Bruins haven't read that recipe however, and continue to ladle out piping hot wins this season as well. For their part, the Wings hope to repeat their result from earlier in the month and serve up the first place team a big slice of humble pie."

- Plausible Keats

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
"One thing the the city of Boston is famous for is its baked beans, hence the nickname Beantown. One thing the hockey world is famous for is its predictions that the retirements of the Bruins' Bergeron and Kejci would cool down their bubbling pot of wins from last season. The Bruins haven't read that recipe however, and continue to ladle out piping hot wins this season as well. For their part, the Wings hope to repeat their result from earlier in the month and serve up the first place team a big slice of humble pie."

- Plausible Keats
good-will-hunty-drama.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad