Pre-Game Talk: Game 19: Preds @ Blues 2PM

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I forgot this was a day game and arrived late only to find The Blues already down 2-0 to a team they would beat. And if that weren't bad enough, I'm just in time to see them go down 3-0!!! Not a very good 77th birthday present! :mad:

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Blueston and Ranksu

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Yep just like I said. They would sleep walk through most of the game and then wake up in the last period

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
I forgot this was a day game and arrived late only to find The Blues already down 2-0 to a team they would beat. And if that weren't bad enough, I'm just in time to see them go down 3-0!!! Not a very good 77th birthday present! :mad:
happy birthday

Reactions: Blueston and Robb_K

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Yep. And an exciting team at that.

I didn’t even bother turning on the hockey game to watch this boring Blues team.
its mind boggling how they can play such great game vs Refalanche and TB then follow it up with some of their worst hockey of the season.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Scandella makes a sneaky no-look feed to Buchnevich, who bangs it in for The Blues 1st goal!!! Pred's lead cut to 2!! That's better. Maybe This'll add to my birthday presents, after all. :)

Reactions: Blueston

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
lol Faulk

Happy birthday fellow friend.

Reactions: Robb_K

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Apparently this team can only be bothered to give a solid effort once in a calendar week. We used that up on Sunday. At the risk of sounding too Jekkyl and Hyde, this inconsistency of effort and ability to make fundamental plays is on the head coach. I just think it’s time for a new voice in the room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad