CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
hCIWcKE.gif
yes!

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Khaira has 3 points in two games since getting back into it. I love when players shut people up with their play, including the coaches.
Shut people up? Good that he's playing good, but he was absolutely playing like he didn't belong in the NHL earlier in the year.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Or maybe what the coaches did is working. JJ looked very ineffective earlier in the year.
I honestly just don't agree with this assessment though. He was playing fine. He was helping with the cycle and never really looked bad in his play. I think the goals/assists would have come either way. I still don't understand how some will allow Caggiula to get away with the exact same play. He's the one who throughout this season (still early) who deserves some press box time.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
I honestly just don't agree with this assessment though. He was playing fine. He was helping with the cycle and never really looked bad in his play. I think the goals/assists would have come either way. I still don't understand how some will allow Caggiula to get away with the exact same play. He's the one who throughout this season (still early) who deserves some press box time.
Ok coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino