Inactive
Caron

Injured
McQuaid, Savard​

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Should I be insulted that the Bruins are starting a guy that was converted from Wide Receiver to goaltender against us?

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Should I be insulted that the Bruins are starting a guy that was converted from Wide Receiver to goaltender against us?

Wait until he puts up vezina numbers against us. If that happens you're not allowed to be angry.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
don't tempt me.........................................................:D

OUT ALL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, couldn't help it

Fixed :)

I actually feel good about this game. I thought we played a superb game Tuesday night and got unlucky. The effort and execution were on par with the expectations coming into the season.

Big night for Cam I predict.

IBleedUnionBlue

Aug 16, 2009
Having lost 5 of the last 6, and with 6 of the next 7 on the road, the CBJ really needs to get 2 pts tonight. They continue to dig themselves a hole in the standings. Dont think they can do that in the East - Metro and hope to climb out. But of course, 90% or more of the fans thought moving east was a good idea.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Having lost 5 of the last 6, and with 6 of the next 7 on the road, the CBJ really needs to get 2 pts tonight. They continue to dig themselves a hole in the standings. Dont think they can do that in the East - Metro and hope to climb out. But of course, 90% or more of the fans thought moving east was a good idea.

If the NHL didn't realign, we'd be 5th in the Central, behind Chicago (28 pts), St. Louis (25), Detroit (23), and Nashville (18). Only five points out of last.

We do need 5-6 points out of these road games. I agree that we can't dig to deep of a hole, but it would be much worse without the realignment.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

I'm struggling to figure out where a good place would be to "dig yourself a whole" would be and how it's worse than the West.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
It’s been a rough go so far for the Columbus Blue Jackets but I think the organization is going to hold pat and make no major changes… they are going to build the right way; slow with good drafting, select FA pickups and patience…

That said, it would be nice to have a close game tonight… A hard working team win or lose is worth the time to watch and enjoy…

Boston 4-2

Paisano*

Quote:

We got shut out at home by a goaltender who had an .800 save % and had never won an NHL game.

Boston 4
Columbus 0

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
On NHL Network again-think I'm discovering a drawback to the move to the East. Too many teams like Rangers, Boston that show on NHL Network a lot. Makes Game Center Live & Center Ice a bit less attractive. :rant:

Go Jackets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad