GDT: Game 17: Wild v Leafs - 7 AM CST - Avicii Arena @Stockholm, Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I don’t get how Leafs teams never go far. Their high end talent is so good, and their lineup is deep.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Can’t complain about Mojo at 2M I don’t think.
Thats more than Duhaime who appears to be fair game. MarJo has been just a tiny bit off on his puck control all season, close but his zone entries aren't nearly as automatic as they were, and he's not getting nearly the amount of chances as he was to finish out last season.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Thats more than Duhaime who appears to be fair game. MarJo has been just a tiny bit off on his puck control all season, close but his zone entries aren't nearly as automatic as they were, and he's not getting nearly the amount of chances as he was to finish out last season.
Contract year Mojo is a real thing historically. Kinda a country club type guy. Just like Guerin likes em

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Yeah we’re in danger
1700401576652.jpeg

Pat Maroon has apparently triggered the TSN crew with his trashtalk to the point they are complaining about him on the air. LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut and Lapa

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Hopefully ref puck kicks in at some point here, Toronto just got away with two picks on that last stretch before intermission, after the Spurgeon call I don't know why they didn't get tagged for either of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad