GDT: Game 17: Red Wings vs leafs (GLOBAL) 2:00 et 11/17/23 (NHLN, BSD)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (29).png

Lyon is in net, Holl should be back in, maybe Czarnik. Let's Go Boys!

DamonDRW

Dec 23, 2007
Tampere, Finland
I'll be watching two games in a row since Datsyuk scored that incredible goal against Boston in the first round. I guess that was our last playoff win. I hate those 2am starting times...

Reactions: Realgud

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Does anyone follow Murls on Twitter? Apparently he's going to be posting where he's hanging to meet up with Chiclets fans. I'm not on Twitter but if anyone can share his post, if it drops, in her that would be swell.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Does anyone follow Murls on Twitter? Apparently he's going to be posting where he's hanging to meet up with Chiclets fans. I'm not on Twitter but if anyone can share his post, if it drops, in her that would be swell.
Yesterday, he was sitting up on a balcony type seat and then for 3rd period he moved down to like 10 rows from the ice. About as much help as I can provide lol

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"The Narn from the science fiction show Babylon 5 might call them "breen", and we might call them swedish meatballs, but just because every race encountered in that fictional space has such a dish does not mean that the Wings are required to play like a sack of meatballs dumped on the ice for the first 10 minutes of every game. Here's hoping that versus the Leafs, Detroit can get their recipe right and not wait too long to turn up the heat."

- Plausible Keats

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Won't be able to watch this again due to work. I just hope we can start on time and not give up more than 3 goals this time. Please Wings.

Reactions: raymond23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad