Half-Assed GDT: Game 16: St. Louis Blues @ Los Angeles Kings 9:30PM BSMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Flipping the tv on after finally getting the 18 month old to sleep.

IMG_3321.gif

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I could be doing so many things much more fun than this. Like, getting sacrificed to Cthulhu, or listening to Nickelback

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
Well at least we can look forward to another 1st round pick similar to last season’s. Start of the season I predicted they’d be 10 points better. I’m having a hard time seeing it now.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Glad I watched the ending of the Mizzou game instead of switching over.

This wouldn’t be happening if we still had Carl Gunnarsson. He was our version of Doughty for LA.
This team needs a major rebuild, but doesn't have the cap room OR enough draft capital to do much in that direction. But a free-wheeling style game with a not-very-skilled team with a weak defence is a recipe for a bad record. Maybe a TERRIBLE record THIS season and next would have helped more than trying to eek out the lowest Wild Card seeding?

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
It’s not even competitive. I’m all for the tank but I have seen worse teams compete.

The entire identity of this roster is soft. It’s ugly. It’s fugly. It’s not going to get better and there’s no way Berube survives 82 games of this blah stuff

Reactions: Mike Liut

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Well we're off to a great start, gotta keep it up and wrap up the L.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
This team needs a major rebuild, but doesn't have the cap room OR enough draft capital to do much in that direction. But a free-wheeling style game with a not-very-skilled team with a weak defence is a recipe for a bad record. Maybe a TERRIBLE record THIS season and next would have helped more than trying to eke out the lowest Wild Card seeding?
This team is in midst of a major rebuild, but doesn’t want to completely suck until the next window opens.

Reactions: Mike Liut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad