GDT: Game 15: Avs vs Senators | November 10, 2017 | 12 PM MT | Stockholm Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Outside of one unlucky bounce and one semi bad goal, the Avs looked pretty good I thought.

Especially offensively. Lots of quality chances and forcing Anderson to make a few good saves, as well as some bad luck for us.

Play like that in the 2nd and I think we can retake the lead.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Good period. Could have a lot more goals. First time watching Girard, he looks like our best LD already. Not too shabby.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Outside of one unlucky bounce and one semi bad goal, the Avs looked pretty good I thought.

Especially offensively. Lots of quality chances and forcing Anderson to make a few good saves, as well as some bad luck for us.

Play like that in the 2nd and I think we can retake the lead.

Mack’s line will get one

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Actually the Altitude broadcast for this game isn't so bad because Jason York sounds like a normal functioning colour commentator unlike McNab. Haynes is still doing PBP though.

Girard had been the best d on the ice.

Wait till Bednar and Pratt get to him.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Avs weren't too bad in that period. Some good chances. Hopefully the Landeskog miss doesn't come back to hurt them (it probably will).

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
Not that bad of a period really for the avs. A couple of bad plays by Barrie and the 2-3 mins of chaos in our own zone after the Sens even it.
Other than that I thought we were good.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Open game but the Avs should have had 2 or even 3 by now, disappointed in Landy, he should have had at least one.

Girard looking surprisingly good but the Senators playing pretty soft so far which may be good for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad