Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
giphy.gif

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Watching my WHL game with local radio commercials and there was an ad for a station where I didn't catch the context of their broadcast, but they legit played a snippet of Peaches from the Presidents of the United States of America.

So I may or may not have traveled back in time to 1996.

Reactions: weastern bias

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
This would be much more fun with some of Demers' mushrooms.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Random thought to distract from the horror show (my 2 teams are losing by a combined score of 9-0 right now):

Searching for an alternative snaking cereal for when I don't feel like cinnamon toast crunch or corn pops I bought a box of fruity pebbles.

I have no idea how I used to eat them. Halfway through the bowl my teeth hurt and the amalgamated nondescript "fruit" flavor made me nauseous.

I bought a box of Fruit Loops too just to see if it was me no longer being able to eat fruity cereals and it's not. The fruit loops are fine. So I don't know what the deal is with Fruity Pebbles but my god they wear out their welcome after like 3 and a half spoonfuls.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Random thought to distract from the horror show (my 2 teams are losing by a combined score of 9-0 right now):

Searching for an alternative snaking cereal for when I don't feel like cinnamon toast crunch or corn pops I bought a box of fruity pebbles.

I have no idea how I used to eat them. Halfway through the bowl my teeth hurt and the amalgamated nondescript "fruit" flavor made me nauseous.

I bought a box of Fruit Loops too just to see if it was me no longer being able to eat fruity cereals and it's not. The fruit loops are fine. So I don't know what the deal is with Fruity Pebbles but my god they wear out their welcome after like 3 and a half spoonfuls.
I didn't know you were 7

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Vlasic makes carbonized meat look rare.

Vegas goal announcements remain cringe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad