GDT: Game 14: Columbus at Los Angeles | 2/15 10:30 PM EST

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Feels like a typical west coast swing... Disappointment is 100x what it normally is since we're all grumpy and up past our bedtimes ;)

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Our guys just didn't show up to play tonight. Don't know if it's jet lag or what but this effort is very poor when compared with the previous two games.

IHeartZherdev*

maybe now blue jackets fans on here can stop acting like Tyutin/Nikitin is a glorious defensive pairing...once again, disastrous game by these two leading directly to goals

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I suppose I can take sollace in the fact that this is a deep draft and no matter where we finish we (should) get a good guy...

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
We may not have the worst power play in the league numbers-wise, but we have the worst power play in the league.

Looks like the scene in Mighty Ducks where they are passing eggs and constantly breaking them.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Just fire Richards now

I can see him spending all day on Zillow trying to find houses wherever he is going to be next year.

There's no system here, no hard work, no accountability. The country club got its eviction notice with the JD hiring, but the coaches and players are squatting until the sheriff comes.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
I'm kind of apoplectic with this display, just terrible. It's not like the Kings broke down our defense on their goals, I think the D hasn't been bad; a bad turnover, and a PP goal.

But 11 shots? Aren't these guys angry? Just pathetic

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
We used up most of our alloted goals for the week last game I suppose. This is just looking like a really tight game that won't have a fiery 7 mins to decide the outcome

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad