GDT: Game 14: Columbus at Los Angeles | 2/15 10:30 PM EST

BlueJacket2

Feb 26, 2012
Agree that we need to win this one in regulation. Kings will play 13 out of 16 at home starting in about a week.

Jackets 5-3

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
I don't think very many of us will be even if were sober. This game is late! Chug some beers now, nap, and start over.

Was going to ask my wife to keep an eye on the kids after dinner tonight so I can power nap til 10pm, but then I remembered that she kicks really hard. So plan B, coffee after supper, beer after 10pm.

Jacket

Apr 3, 2012
Cincinnati
For once, I'm actually grateful for the late start tonight. I'm going to Oxford tonight to watch the Miami/Notre Dame game, hoping to see a good showing from T.J. Tynan against the hometown Hawks. Hopefully I'll be able to catch some of the Jackets/Kings game afterward.

OldGoaltender

Jul 17, 2006
The Triad NC
I have a good feeling about tonight's game. Want to impress our new GM. You know with the positive remarks from JD, Dubi and our own Russian meteor are going to make an impact.

BlueJacket2

Feb 26, 2012
Would have been interesting to see Drazenovic playing somehow. Curious to see him, even if that means moving DMac to wing and sitting out Gillies.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit

Look at the top left of the screen at 0:26. Trust me, it's well worth your time.

Last edited:

Miggus

Feb 8, 2011
Bah, it's already 3:45am and still about 2 hours to puck drop. I don't think I can stay up much longer, so it's going to be a replay for me when I wake up.

Hoping for a clean win in regulation, let's say 4-1 Jackets.

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
OMG! He's baaaaaaaaack. :laugh:

It's Boomer!

You know, I actually miss that guy.

picture.php

Feeling good about tonight's game...because I took a nap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad