Post-Game Talk: GAME 1: Capos @ Poffers, 7:37

Status
Not open for further replies.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
I know that we don’t have much beef with Florida but things will get feisty. Sam Bennett seems like a real prick, my money is on him for the guy we will be most annoyed with.

Also ready for Hathaway to go Psycho Mode and cause some meltdowns.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
I don't remember what we did against them in the regular season.
The only think I remember is that Mantha was injured in one of the games.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
I like the Panthers, would be rooting for them if not for the match up.

We gotta play our best hockey for 7 games to win ... and thats just not who we are. We can beat anyone and lose to anyone.

Hoping the hockey gods choose one of our goalies as the "hot" goalie for the playoffs and we make a run but I dont see it, they havent earned it, not deserved.

Go Caps.

Reactions: max21

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
We let em off the hook. That's what we did in the last regular season game. That game lead to the whole team spiraling out of control.

Just saw the scoreboard.

Well it was in November but still. A tie, a W by 1 goal and a collapse where Caps thought the game was over after 2 periods.

A little bit of hope there.

Reactions: Neil Racki

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I too would be rooting for the Panthers if they weren’t playing the Caps and likely still will if the series doesn’t go well for us. Barkov is one of my favorite players and I’ve always been a fan of Giroux as well. Sam Bennett is a real shit head on the ice and we will loathe him by the end of this series.

Do more good things than bad things tonight.

Last edited:

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
The third pair and guys like Sheary & Johansson need to be on point to negate the depth disadvantage. No passengers!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Physical Team Defense with opportunistic counters. This is what we did to high flying teams out west. This is why i think we match up well. But it will take a disciplined approach, 60 minutes of play, and some timely saves for VV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad