GDT: Game 1 - 1-CAR vs 4-NAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2013

Is this coach speak for f*** around and find out?

games-questions-answers-hHcdWtXpNZi1O

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
The absence of Slavin really makes clear the need for us to keep Skjei past the ED unless we have another top-4 LHD in mind. If Skjei goes and Slavin gets injured at any point, then your 1LD becomes Jake Bean or *shudders* Gardiner, and that's just NO

This is secondary to your point, but one way or another I don't see Gardiner in a Canes uniform next season.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I feel good about either goalie starting. If Ned's gotten the start, must just mean Petr couldn't get back into form again quickly enough and Ned's definitely "earned it" this year, anyway.

Let's go, guys. I'm so pumped about this. Can't imagine the feeling for Canes and Buccaneers winning everything in same year... so I just can't wait few more weeks. LETS DO IT

Looking for your boy to make some noise this postseason! :)

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
On Slavin: I'm guessing it might be a strained muscle or something like that. If so, I'm guessing that a couple more days of therapy could make a difference going forward, but like everyone else I'm just speculating. Brindy has actual input from the Canes medical staff so it'll be interesting to see his risk/reward decision.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I mean,

"God tasked me to collect two of every animal. I keep them in my ark."

"God gave me the tablets of His Law. I keep them in my ark."

"God gave me mighty strenght."

"Cool. Where you keep it?"

"In my hair."

Like, what did he expect?

If they made movies out of Bible, they'd got Fabio playing him.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
it's that time of year when I definitely love him more than my mother.

I fully understand that. I tried to explain that to my mom. I mean sure she raised me to be an upstanding jerk, I was blessed to never miss a meal, and she protected me from harm, but what has she done for me lately? I mean she hasn't scored a point in the last 56 games. I mean sure she brings grit, but is she going to drop the gloves when Nashville goons it up? No I don't think so. Sorry mom but you're a healthy scratch. You need to get your head back in the game.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
I fully understand that. I tried to explain that to my mom. I mean sure she raised me to be an upstanding jerk, I was blessed to never miss a meal, and she protected me from harm, but what has she done for me lately? I mean she hasn't scored a point in the last 56 games. I mean sure she brings grit, but is she going to drop the gloves when Nashville goons it up? No I don't think so. Sorry mom but you're a healthy scratch. You need to get your head back in the game.

Yeah, I am thinking of leaving her unprotected for Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad