GDT: Game 07 - Winnipeg Jets @ Detroit Red Wings - Thursday, October 26th, 2023 - 6:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
It's really weird to watch. Perfetti has made a lot of really nice plays in the defensive zone tonight and I don't remember him getting exploited by his size at all.

It's biased out dated coaching. Cole might be the best defensive forward on the team. His suppression numbers continue to be off the charts.

I feel this team will be in trouble if they keep deploying as they are. You can't keep deploying your second line like a fourth line and expect them to keep scoring.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
yo-soy.gif
dahhhm you must had that 1 bookmarked

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
It's biased out dated coaching. Cole might be the best defensive forward on the team. His suppression numbers continue to be off the charts.

I feel this team will be in trouble if they keep deploying as they are. You can't keep deploying your second line like a fourth line and expect them to keep scoring.
I agree, just really strange decisions. But we won, so it was the right decision, because the opposite of winning with what we did is losing with what we didn't do. There's no grey area :dunno:

Reactions: hn777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad