Player Discussion Galchenyuk Appreciation Thread

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
You never lived up to the hype, maybe a change of scenery will help you out. Best of luck.

Reactions: DAChampion

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Alex is the real winner of this deal.

He's going to go to Arizona and become a 65 point #1 center, playing with Keller. He should be smiling ear to ear right now knowing that he is finally free from such a cuckold organization.

He will be yet another player on the long list of Habs castaways who go on to have success outside if this circus.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Alex is the real winner of this deal.

He's going to go to Arizona and become a 65 point #1 center, playing with Keller. He should be smiling ear to ear right now knowing that he is finally free from such a cuckold organization.

He will be yet another player on the long list of Habs castaways who go on to have success outside if this circus.

I think Domi is thrilled too. Coyotes aren’t exactly a booming spend to the cap organization.

Reactions: jayhabsvgk

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Time for him to show what confidence does to a player. He might finish on the wings too...but somehow, you will see him flourish more. It's not necessarily about being a centermen or a winger, it's about stopping to f*** around with him at both positions.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
It was fun following him at times, but he was also frustrating to watch too.

He left me generally underwhelmed, but I thought he still had alot of upside.

Basically, I don't have a ton of appreciation, but I didn't want to give up on him, and I hate the trade.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
It was fun following him at times, but he was also frustrating to watch too.

He left me generally underwhelmed, but I thought he still had alot of upside.

Basically, I don't have a ton of appreciation, but I didn't want to give up on him, and I hate the trade.

That underwhelmed feeling is a repercussion of how management developped him. There is a cause and effect that's going on here that some refuse to acknowledge.

The fish rots from the head....

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
Another victim of this Habs group's perpetutal pathology of hating a guy for not being who you want him to be rather than valuing and using him for what he is.

27 provided value and more importantly, he was fun to watch on a boring team. I enjoyed following him. Hopefully Arizona better understands what they have in him and puts him in a position to succeed rather than setting him up for failure like Montreal loved to do.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Another victim of this Habs group's perpetutal pathology of hating a guy for not being who you want him to be rather than valuing and using him for what he is.

27 provided value and more importantly, he was fun to watch on a boring team. I enjoyed following him. Hopefully Arizona better understands what they have in him and puts him in a position to succeed rather than setting him up for failure like Montreal loved to do.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Bergevin did him extra dirty. More than Subban or Eller.

Shipped Galchenyuk to a dumpster (for now. Arizona can rise up if Chychrun pans out and their forward prospects pan out)
Mauls him subtly in the presser.
Dude is milking the P.R for this trade and expecting to win it this time.

Yeah, M.B might think that Galchenyuk will be a forgotten man in the desert on a team that won't threaten to win a Cup, but there are enough seeds for Galchenyuk to produce there. Keller is a hot star in the making. They have Ekman-Larsson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad