sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
2r6nts4.gif

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Bergevin did him extra dirty. More than Subban or Eller.

Shipped Galchenyuk to a dumpster (for now. Arizona can rise up if Chychrun pans out and their forward prospects pan out)
Mauls him subtly in the presser.
Dude is milking the P.R for this trade and expecting to win it this time.

Yeah, M.B might think that Galchenyuk will be a forgotten man in the desert on a team that won't threaten to win a Cup, but there are enough seeds for Galchenyuk to produce there. Keller is a hot star in the making. They have Ekman-Larsson.

LMAO Bergevin was too scared to get burned after Subban and Eller made it to back to back Stanley Cup finals so he traded Chucky to a bottom feeder even if it meant getting less value in return!

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Shipped Galchenyuk to a dumpster (for now. Arizona can rise up if Chychrun pans out and their forward prospects pan out)

Yeah, M.B might think that Galchenyuk will be a forgotten man in the desert on a team that won't threaten to win a Cup, but there are enough seeds for Galchenyuk to produce there. Keller is a hot star in the making. They have Ekman-Larsson.
Look at Zona in 2018, theyre actually quitw decent. They keep making these good moves.

Reactions: DAChampion

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario

Ouuuu how did he get mauled in the presser?

Reactions: DAChampion

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
That underwhelmed feeling is a repercussion of how management developped him. There is a cause and effect that's going on here that some refuse to acknowledge.

The fish rots from the head....

I knew this would come up. While I'm not happy with management, I'm not going to leave Chucky without blame either.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I knew this would come up. While I'm not happy with management, I'm not going to leave Chucky without blame either.

How do you determine who played a bigger role in his failures? I have a clear track record of failures by the current management and multiple examples of former players stating our environment is toxic and not conducive to winning. What evidence do you have?

Last edited:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
How do you determine who played a bigger role in his failures? I have a clear track record of failures by the currenr management and multiple examplea of former players stating our environment is toxic and not conducive to winning. What evidence do you have?

I have about as much evidence as you do in terms of who played a bigger role.

Anyways, my post had nothing to do with who played a bigger role, it's more about galchenyuk having zero responsibility over it which I find unlikely.

Reactions: PhysicX

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
I have about as much evidence as you do in terms who played a bigger role.

Anyways, my list had nothing to do with who played a bigger role, it's more about galchenyuk having zero responsibility over it which I find unlikely.

Nobody ever said he had zero responsibility, certainly not me. There is no denying that our management is the main cause for his failures. They are perrenial misjudgers of talent and their record of professional development speaks for itself...

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Nobody ever said he had zero responsibility, certainly not me. There is no denying that our management is the main cause for his failures. They are perrenial misjudgers of talent and their record of professional development speaks for itself...

I doubt your first sentence, but it sounds like we are on the same page.

Shad

Mar 5, 2011
Won't miss his offensive zone turnovers, overly fancy and lazy play. Very frustrating player to watch. I think he will do better in Arizona but he was never reaching his potential in Montreal. All the best to him.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
The moment Alex kissed the logo, he was a favorite of mine. On a team that barely showed any care year after year this guy showed some emotion for the logo that I haven’t seen since. Sure some players love this team and are proud to be here but Alex showed it. From one dumbass coach to another and one arrogant know it all GM, he remained professional with whatever he was given. It wasn’t that Alex might or might have not panned our in that role but how we managed him that was a complete embarrassment. I have yet to see such miss management of an asset. Instead of supporting this guy in the role we drafted him for we opted for rediculous alternatives that most people knew would fail, but anyway I know Alex will light it up with a team that will put him in his role and support him. With Galchenyuk gone this team has lost another spark that was fun to watch, best of luck Alex those of us who believed in you know what you will bring to your new team.

bryan1966

Time for some fast & skilled hockey!
Nov 24, 2011
New Hampshire
Chucky your skill will be missed. You are exciting to watch when you had the puck on your stick. Look forward to seeing you put up 60 to 70 points per year with Arizona. I am sure you will be treated much better. The classless management and coaching in Montreal never gave you the chance to show what you can do with all that skill you posses. Good luck Chucky!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad