Player Discussion: Gabriel "The Net Front King" Vilardi

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I was just thinking about this...

Connor - Scheifele - Iafallo (as much as I want KC and Scheif separated, that aint happening especially how they have played the last few)

Perfetti - Namestinikov - Vilardi OR Ehlers - Perfetti - Vilardi Coaches seem hesitant to play Perfetti at C

Nino - Lowry - Appleton is a lock

Barron - Gus - Kupari is a decent 4th line. IF Namestnikov is moved down I suppose Gus is the odd man out?

For your second line, if you went with your first suggestion of Perfetti- Stinky-Vilardi, where are you slotting Ehlers?

I think Stinky is destined to the fourth line (once Vilardi is conditioned enough to fit back somewhere on the top two lines).

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
87iq5b.jpg

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
For your second line, if you went with your first suggestion of Perfetti- Stinky-Vilardi, where are you slotting Ehlers?

I think Stinky is destined to the fourth line (once Vilardi is conditioned enough to fit back somewhere on the top two lines).
Ahhh, beats me.

4th line Ehlers?

Good thing I am not the coach / GM.

Reactions: Guffman

hockeyarena

Aug 11, 2011
Winnipeg
www.hockeyarena.net
Temu Selanne wore that number in his rookie year and set a scoring record........a bit of a tribute to him to wear that number for the Jets.
But in Finnish 13 actually translates into 31 so it's reverse bad luck which becomes finnish Goodluck. Then switching to 8 actually translates into 13 which means double knee surgery. It's all in the translation.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Temu Selanne wore that number in his rookie year and set a scoring record........a bit of a tribute to him to wear that number for the Jets.
He wore 13 because Carlyle had 8.

But in Finnish 13 actually translates into 31 so it's reverse bad luck which becomes finnish Goodluck. Then switching to 8 actually translates into 13 which means double knee surgery. It's all in the translation.
The fear of #13 is a North American thing.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Ya looks like they are starting him on the 4th line but he was on the 1st PP unit. Looks like they are going with Scheifele, Connor and Ehlers on the 1st line and Iafallo dropping to the second with Namestnikov and Perfetti.

Reactions: jokesondee

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Good he’s back. Gave is the top asset in that trade and I look forward him establishing himself again.

Best of health Gabby!

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino