Speculation: Gabriel Landeskog for Hampus Lindholm

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Honestly I think the value is pretty fair, but as I've said before, the only way we move Lindholm is if the offer is such an absurd overpayment that we simply can't refuse.

Agreed. Fair value but, likely not moved unless a solid addition.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
From a Ducks fan POV, I'd put Hall and Landeskog in the same group of 1st line LWs. Both are top class, it's just that Hall excels at generating offence, whilst Landeskog is a better 2-way player. Personally, I'd prefer Landeskog over Hall in ANA, but that's purely because I see him being the better fit.

I'd agree with that, and I'd say the addition I'd require to move Lindholm for either of them would be much more steep than either side would conceivably agree to. Would just much rather keep the stud defenseman.

mytduxfan*

I'd agree with that, and I'd say the addition I'd require to move Lindholm for either of them would be much more steep than either side would conceivably agree to. Would just much rather keep the stud defenseman.

Oh yeah, totally. I'd absolutely love Landeskog on this team alongside Kesler and Silfverberg. However, IMO, Lindholm has greater value simply because of the position he plays, his level of play right now, his potential to be an elite #1D and how rare those players are in today's league. Not saying that players like Landeskog or Hall are a dime-a-dozen, but they're easier to draft then future #1Ds and you aren't winning a cup without a #1D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad