Injury Report: Gaborik Flying Back to L.A.

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Versteeg, Ladd, Vrbata are the only ones that interest me. But all we should offer for is mid-level picks and/or prospects.

We can call up Mersch if we dont want Clifford or Andreoff playing.

More pressing is still our D. I'm not sold on McNabb. We need to try and pry Yandle from NY

I don't think the can call anyone up without sending someone down. They were over the limit already.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
I wouldn't be surprised if he never plays again and gets in a similar situation as Greene :(

scryan

May 1, 2013
Any recent news on Gabby? Do you think he'll back back for the playoffs?

I read on a fan blog that they may have to amputate the leg, but I am not sure if the post was reputable.

Other then that there is no word.

Pandaman11

Dec 3, 2009
I hope we use the cap space on a top 6 rental forward...

Versteeg, Ladd, Vrbata are the only ones that interest me.
I'd add Hudler and Boedker to that.

More pressing is still our D. I'm not sold on McNabb. We need to try and pry Yandle from NY
I'm not sold on McNabb either, he makes too many mistakes.
But is Yandle good enough defensively? I'm not a Coyotes or Rangers expert, but I've often read that he isn't.

First thought was a package deal for Vrbata and Hamhuis.
That was exactly my thought 2 minutes ago too, if the Canucks go into tank mode it's a possibility. However, if Polak & Spaling were worth two 2nd rd picks, who knows what the price will be here.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Ugh, the injury will keep him out 10-12 weeks. But leave it to dummies on HF to proclaim the Kings will circumvent the cap by placing Gaborik on LTIR to earn cap relief.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Ugh, the injury will keep him out 10-12 weeks. But leave it to dummies on HF to proclaim the Kings will circumvent the cap by placing Gaborik on LTIR to earn cap relief.

Its obvious everyone is in on it, its a league wide conspiracy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad