GDT: G68: Wild @ Blues | 7PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
There is rumor of a one year deal floating around. What I have to wonder is if they want to keep Wally down in Iowa one more year. We've got one more year being crunched by the dead cap space. It could be an ugly season next year. Do we want to expose Wally to that? Or do we wait till there is relief and better support in 25-26? Or would they move Gus with the hope MAF mentoring Wallstedt for a season?

I still think Flower retires this year. If not, he's said numerous times how he doesn't want to move the family again. So are those one-year rumors possibly true?

Possibly, but is it too quick to move on from Gus?
100% possible he turns it around but who knows. He’s been pretty bad this year with flashes of what he was last year.

Reactions: NHL1674

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Ahhh the turnovers are on purpose aren't they? So the goalies can get more shots in, and improve their game. That Zuccarello is playing chess while I'm playing checkers.
All of your Baghdad are belong to Zuccarello

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I think Zuke's wife is mentoring the other wifeys on what wine to drink

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Shocked to see Fleury leading the league in fewest rebounds per save. That felt like it was his worst trait when he arrived here.

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
least entertaining period of hockey all year? its a contender for sure. i could swear im watching the hawks vs the sharks right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad