GDT: G66: Coyotes @ Wild | 7:00 pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
So, 17 games to go. Kap with 33 so far. Easily has the potential to reach 40...on what started out as a really down year. God I hope the guy sticks around.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Jeez after hearing Walz and LaPanta talk about Foligno, maybe the extension wasn’t long enough……(extreme sarcasm)

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So, 17 games to go. Kap with 33 so far. Easily has the potential to reach 40...on what started out as a really down year. God I hope the guy sticks around.
He woke up with Boldy and Ek. Unfortunately, Ek may be out.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
When he told me he was 100 years old, I was pretty surprised. I mean, yes. He was clearly very old. But, I'll tell you what, he was still very sharp.
Grandma's BF is 101 years old, a holocaust survivor and she's also razor sharp.

Reactions: MK9

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
He woke up with Boldy and Ek. Unfortunately, Ek may be out.
Shush.gif

Reactions: Digitalbooya

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Anyone else notice Kaprizov mouth something to the tune of “Nice job… f*** you” to a Yotes player skating off the ice :laugh:

north21

May 1, 2014
MN
Hartman’s positioning has been so solid the past few games

I know people gripe about those off season contracts but Hartman is versatile and produces, if he can eliminate the terribly stupid penalties, which very short term he seems to be getting better at, then he is a big asset that could play center or wing on a lot of line combos. Of any of our offseason signing he worries me the least.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I know people gripe about those off season contracts but Hartman is versatile and produces, if he can eliminate the terribly stupid penalties, which very short term he seems to be getting better at, then he is a big asset that could play center or wing on a lot of line combos. Of any of our offseason signing he worries me the least.
Yeah. I can live with Hartman's contract. Although I still don't agree with them being signed so damn early. Make them earn it in their final year. See how they do the first half of the season before looking at their next deal.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

I'm a really big Hartman guy. This is why I never group his extension in with Foligno and Zuccarello. Sometimes he does dumb things/penalties on the ice, sure, but that's part of his role at times, and he's the only guy on the team who can play the part of agitator. Extremely versatile, can fill in in any of the 12 forward spots and do well, physical, reliable defensively. He's a huge asset to this club.

Yeah. I can live with Hartman's contract. Although I still don't agree with them being signed so damn early. Make them earn it in their final year. See how they do the first half of the season before looking at their next deal.

Not too worried about that part with Hartman. Foligno and Zuccarello have injury histories and were already on the decline. Hartman really doesn't have those same concerns. He wouldn't have cost any less if they waited.

Reactions: BagHead

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota

I'm a really big Hartman guy. This is why I never group his extension in with Foligno and Zuccarello. Sometimes he does dumb things/penalties on the ice, sure, but that's part of his role at times, and he's the only guy on the team who can play the part of agitator. Extremely versatile, can fill in in any of the 12 forward spots and do well, physical, reliable defensively. He's a huge asset to this club.

Not too worried about that part with Hartman. Foligno and Zuccarello have injury histories and were already on the decline. Hartman really doesn't have those same concerns. He wouldn't have cost any less if they waited.

Still love that Hartman shirt from sotastick.

MrRuin

Sponsor
Apr 7, 2004
Somewhere in time
Despite the low score (discounting the EN goals) a very entertaining game. The Wild were buzzing at times with again not much to show for it. Fortunately it didn't matter in the end, but they have to hit the net more often early in the game to force the goalies to make saves. Other than that pretty good game and fun to watch.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Nice win, but ARI is a dispirited, untalented team playing poorly. I will get more excited if we start beating teams like CO, DAL and Vegas regularly, otherwise, it's another 1st round exit at best with a mediocre, as opposed to talented pool to choose from in the draft.

Been there, done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad