GDT: G63: Wild @ Coyotes - 8PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
If Zucc just let the puck go by him anywhere on the ice would it be more or less turnovers?

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
If Zucc just let the puck go by him anywhere on the ice would it be more or less turnovers?
Excellent question. I think the thing is he always carries the puck around and gets cornered and loses it. If he could pass it faster and let the puck do the work, he would probably do better.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
McBain is a POS. Period. That said, it's not like Foligno really stopped guys like Kaprizov from getting run before.

Love the urgency in a must win game.

Reactions: Sweetnut

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
McBain is a POS. Period. That said, it's not like Foligno really stopped guys like Kaprizov from getting run before.

He just plays hard and physical, if we could somehow draft a player like that we'd all love him

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
It’s tough to watch this game , man what a boring couple teams with nothing to play for

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Beckman can play here, I'd rather have him than L or L, but he doesn't force the issue by any means. Hopefully he was just dipping his toes in that period. Time to do a cannonball into the deep end now.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Boldy....no shots on goal. Hartman and Kap...no shots. Zucc....no shots.

Stop planning your summer vacations, and DO SOMETHING!

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I woud be curious how anyone could watch Rossi play and not want him to be part of the future here. He's not flashy but he's so reliable, you can trust him in any zone and any situation to do the little things right. Like Ek was a couple years ago. Simple effective hockey, but he shows more offensive chops than Ek did at the same age.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I woud be curious how anyone could watch Rossi play and not want him to be part of the future here. He's not flashy but he's so reliable, you can trust him in any zone and any situation to do the little things right. Like Ek was a couple years ago. Simple effective hockey, but he shows more offensive chops than Ek did at the same age.

I don't think anyone ever implied that.

Last edited:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Billy will probably use the same excuse he did tonight. Money.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
His decision making is so solid. He just needs to get faster

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Billy will probably use the same excuse he did tonight. Money.

I give him a lot of shit, and he deserves most of it, but I have to believe he's not that dumb, and the buyouts will be gone when Rossi needs a new contract.

His decision making is so solid. He just needs to get faster

If he was a faster skater that would unlock a much more dynamic side to him. I mean if he could beat guys with speed he might be a legit line driver.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Sorry boys…..it was so exciting I fell asleep…..I’ll be better the rest of the way, or not….

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Boldy is great, don't know what else to say about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad