Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Dumb penalty - DRINK
200w.gif

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
Well for sure this gives Billy the green light to go all in this year!!!!

Owen Nolan

Mar 3, 2024
Long time lurker. 1st time poster.
I was at the game tonight, couple observations…
1) Freddy Gaudreau is really bad. It’d be interesting to know if he ever recovered from the Reaves hit during the 1st game of the season. It’s malpractice to role him out in his current condition.
2) The injuries will buy Billy G some time but the team he iced tonight is a lottery team. I’d appreciate it if our current condition was thoughtful, planned, & purposeful.
3) Bogo has a bomb. Wish he could hit the net.
4) Jimmy took a slap shot tonight that missed the net. It was a clutch moment in the 3rd and the game was still tied. My man has a cannon when properly inspired.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
1) Freddy Gaudreau is really bad. It’d be interesting to know if he ever recovered from the Reaves hit during the 1st game of the season. It’s malpractice to role him out in his current condition.
2) The injuries will buy Billy G some time but the team he iced tonight is a lottery team. I’d appreciate it if our current condition was thoughtful, planned, & purposeful.
4) Jimmy took a slap shot tonight that missed the net. It was a clutch moment in the 3rd and the game was still tied. My man has a cannon when properly inspired.
Welcome to the boards! You calling your shot in the 97 ASG is still one of my favorite ASG moments. ;)

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Welcome!

Reactions: TaLoN

P10p

May 15, 2012

Local legend in thorold where I'm from!

Reactions: Owen Nolan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad