GDT: G60: Wild @ Predators - 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Nashville should like try a partnership with like Plochman's. Big ol' mustard bottle logo right on the front of those jerseys. They all wear red, cone shaped helmets. In addition to the star of the game, you could have like the 'mustard plug of the night' and point out the most useless player on the team after the game. Have a guy in a big, dopey mustard bottle as the mascot. Runs around squirting yellow crap on people and chasing the hot dog vendors around the stands. I really believe the Nashville ownership is wasting an opportunity.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Nashville should like try a partnership with like Plochman's. Big ol' mustard bottle logo right on the front of those jerseys. They all wear red, cone shaped helmets. In addition to the star of the game, you could have like the 'mustard plug of the night' and point out the most useless player on the team after the game. Have a guy in a big, dopey mustard bottle as the mascot. Runs around squirting yellow crap on people and chasing the hot dog vendors around the stands. I really believe the Nashville ownership is wasting an opportunity.
You in marketing?

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
The fact you came up with this is pretty impressive

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Nashville should trade a 2nd for Dewar, they're getting a 40 goal scorer at Bridgestone

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
As someone whos pretty weird themself, maybe.
I think most people are pretty weird. It's just how good you are at either not letting anyone else know or belching it out at every given opportunity. My brain doesn't really seem to be aware the first option exists.

• Haha
Reactions: Sad People

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I think most people are pretty weird. It's just how good you are at either not letting anyone else know or belching it out at every given opportunity. My brain doesn't really seem to be aware the first option exists.
Sounds like you belong in a Minnesota Wild commercial unless......

Reactions: MK9

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Other than the automatic Bacon goal, I think BoGo is the next in line for a D-man goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad