GDT: G57: Wild @ Oilers - 8:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
wow...sniffing on that wild card

That new Rossi line didn't work, as expected. Can't leave him in the dungeons.

Reactions: Luceni

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
2 points out of a wild card spot and 5 games vs the 2 teams ahead of us coming up..

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
6 forwards on the team with 1 total shot on goal. And that offensive juggernaut was silky smooth Freddy Gaudreau…

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN

Skeptical Kid.gif

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I know people want to tank, but look at it this way.......if we were bad enough to draft in the top 5, that would most likely be the result of the kids (Boldy, Rossi, Faber) not progressing. Just take it as a silver lining. This time last year, some were already calling Rossi a bust. Those guys are carrying this team a lot. They have taken some huge leaps. Same with Ek even though he isn't a young gun.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I know people want to tank, but look at it this way.......if we were bad enough to draft in the top 5, that would most likely be the result of the kids (Boldy, Rossi, Faber) not progressing. Just take it as a silver lining. This time last year, some were already calling Rossi a bust. Those guys are carrying this team a lot. They have taken some huge leaps. Same with Ek even though he isn't a young gun.
I’d rather make a run at the wildcard and take a Buium or Parekh. Losing stinks and tanking can be poisonous to the entire organization (see Ottawa & Buffalo).

Plus, if Vancouver ends up the 1 seed, I think we could make a series out of that matchup.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I’d rather make a run at the wildcard and take a Buium or Parekh. Losing stinks and tanking can be poisonous to the entire organization (see Ottawa & Buffalo).

Plus, if Vancouver ends up the 1 seed, I think we could make a series out of that matchup.
Neither player will be around at 17. Maybe someone like Connelly, Greentree, Jiricek, or Sennecke.

All fairly intriguing players, though. I love that we are finally in a position to truly take BPA, with the development of Faber, Rossi, and possibly Yurov. I mean, i wouldn't turn down a sniper, or C, but would also take one of the many talented dmen(hopefully RH) in this draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille