Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
:wild @ :edmonton

Nothing like a game against Edmonton to liven the spirits.

giphy.gif

Game Preview (wild.com)​

Reactions: 57special

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I have no idea what this Wild team even is or what they are doing. It’s a rudderless ship of mediocrity and it seems like management is hell bent on keeping it that way. I expect we will be pummeled by an oilers team with massive firepower so in reality we probably take them to OT and scrounge out a point

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Surprise goal scorer pick of the night. Anybody on 2nd line or lower not named Rossi…..

Go team!

• Haha
Reactions: AKL

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Surprise goal scorer pick of the night. Anybody on 2nd line or lower not named Rossi…..

Looks like it's been since February 7th, 6 full games, since any forward not named Eriksson Ek, Kaprizov, Boldy or Rossi has had an even strength goal (Zuccarello has scored 2 powerplay goals in those 6 games).

Brodin has 3 goals in that span lol

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
The pressure is more on EDM than us. They have been playing terrifically, but we always seem to mess them up. Sure hurts not to have Spurgeon, and Gus playing well.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
Should be entertaining at least? Kinda hope we still lose for a top pick. We gotta make the most out of these cap hell years.

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
Won't watch this one. I'm just so mad at Hynes putting Rossi on the 4th line. His explanation to the media made it worse because it just makes no sense.

Two coaches in a row who just suck in developing young talent.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Got some beverages and assorted spirits on my favorite shelf in the fridge, lots of ice in the freezer and some peanuts within reach at the table. Lots of lime and a sharp knife.
What could possibly go wrong?
Well, if Zuke doesn't turn the puck over, Walz is left at home and the Wild dudes stay out of the penalty box. If Boldy keeps his shots at the goal as opposed to shooting high and wide and Pants doesn't mention "IDENTITY". If Wild don't come 3 on 2 or 2 on 1.
But who am I kidding, lol

Last edited:

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Gorg thinks Rossi deserves better...true. But maybe he can get his new linemates going.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I like Janmark. He should fit perfectly on our 4th line. Cheap and versatile, can play up in the lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille