GDT: G54: Sabres @ Wild, 4:00pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Hartman is one of the best shooters on the team Walz, he shouldn't be passing that through a defended lane to Vinni.

Rossi draws the pp

• Wow
Reactions: Sweetnut

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
Kinda missed it. Nodded off for a few minutes
greenway had a chance he missed the net with and walz said something like "wild fans will be familiar with that from jordan greenway"
I dont think walz was fully intending to but in his oafish way, stumbled into burning greenway pretty hard

Reactions: Roman Maroni

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Be nice if Nashville holds off the Blues. I don’t think the Preds have the horses to stay in the WC picture

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
I think I like Chisholm. Great intermission interview, looks solid on ice. If he can be a reliable #5 and a good #2 PP guy, I think we are set.
cant remember if it was him talking about himself or someone else talking about him but thought it was mentioned that he was good at playing on his off-side. Not everyone is but seems to be the case so far and that would go a long way to helping him keep a job while spurgeon is out

kings won. brandt clarke is back up with them and putting up some fuggin points it looks like.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
A guy can only hope that they didn’t save Walz to keep him healthy for the stretch run…...his voice is about as appealing as cream of wheat with no sugar or fruit on it…just blah

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad