GDT: G54: Sabres @ Wild, 4:00pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
:sabres @ :wild

Climb those standings.

gpYHlJX.gif

Last edited:

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Chisholm making his debut in place of Mermis, interested to see how he looks! Really excited to see if Boldy and the top line can keep rolling like they have been, must watch stuff when he is playing like this.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Hynes wasn't happy with the 3rd line, said one of them could be replaced if they don't play better. Watch out Gaudreau, Shaw wants to play.

Lines...

Kaprizov-Eriksson Ek-Boldy
Johansson-Rossi-Zuccarello
Duhaime-Hartman-Gaudreau
Lucchini-Dewar-Lettieri

Middleton-Faber
Brodin-Bogosian
Goligoski-Chisholm

Gustavsson

Scratched: Merrill, Mermis and Shaw.

Wonderful Tacos

Nov 29, 2023
Hynes wasn't happy with the 3rd line, said one of them could be replaced if they don't play better. Watch out Gaudreau, Shaw wants to play.

Lines...

Kaprizov-Eriksson Ek-Boldy
Johansson-Rossi-Zuccarello
Duhaime-Hartman-Gaudreau
Lucchini-Dewar-Lettieri

Middleton-Faber
Brodin-Bogosian
Goligoski-Chisholm

Gustavsson

Scratched: Merrill, Mermis and Shaw.
Freddy and Duhaime need to start performing or they need to start losing icetime to shaw/beckman/lucchini/letteri/whoever.

These guys are dead last among the Wild's forwards in even-strength expected +/-

Duhaime is last on the team bar-none. The only person lower than Freddy is Goligoski who has settled into a 7th (8th?) D role.

With the core forwards producing and the defensemen seemingly having stabilized a bit, Hynes has changed his targets for improvement and he damn sure has the right guys in the cross-hairs right now imo.

Sorry Freddy, youre a nice guy but your father is no longer the coach here.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Yeah, I think we put the whole 'Duhaime not being a 4th liner' thing to rest.

If he leaves to go try and be a 3rd liner somewhere, more power to him.
Yeah I was one of those bozos who thought he could replace Foligno on 3rd line but that was clearly a bad take.

I’ve been enjoying what Lettieri brings. Wouldn’t mind seeing him in a Top 9 spot for a game or two. He’s got wheels and a motor and decent skills. You can tell he is hungry too

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Wow, early start to the game. Don't know Wilds record in those early games, but I sure need to start cooking my game time meal sooner than expected. Looks like meat's back on the menu. boys!
I'm gonna stuff my face with lots of bacon and broccoli, thank me later.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Wow, early start to the game. Don't know Wilds record in those early games, but I sure need to start cooking my game time meal sooner than expected. Looks like meat's back on the menu. boys!
I'm gonna stuff my face with lots of bacon and broccoli, thank me later.

I'm not sure if you're talking about food or trying to sneak into the Wild's locker room...

• Haha
Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Walz up to a great start , opens up with slaughtering Luukkonens name
DRINK

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
The Stache up close and personal with Luukkonen. I like his offensive game this season

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I’m shocked that putting your three best offensive players one a line has worked

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
What do you know about him? Gone over my head, this trade
Don't know much from personal viewing, but he is allegedly a solid puck mover who has improved pretty consistently each year, responsible in his own end. Basically just blocked behind a slew of healthy and solid performing Jets D men.

Chances galore at both ends of the ice. Freddy with multiple Grade A's, Gus massive saves.

Reactions: Sweetnut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad