GDT: G51: Penguins @ Wild - 7PM CT (Fleury ceremony, game starts 7:17)

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
As much as I like to bitch about the team, and don't really care all that much about MAF, that was a pretty fun win. Kap getting on the sheet after being denied earlier, a decision actually going our way, Boldy looking mostly good, Brodin and Faber being awesome.

Refs were less than awesome. I counted two blatant headlocks(one really bad), and one slew foot that went uncalled.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I already know about Zucc's work ethic, but I'm very happy for the other two.
Great job young Rossi, you're getting there!

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
BTW, I never saw the puck hit the netting. I did see a very awkward bounce off a stanchion, but after that it looked like it dropped down to Kap. In order to call that goal off, you have to have clear visual evidence. I saw nothing of the sort, and i have a big honker of a TV.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
BTW, I never saw the puck hit the netting. I did see a very awkward bounce off a stanchion, but after that it looked like it dropped down to Kap. In order to call that goal off, you have to have clear visual evidence. I saw nothing of the sort, and i have a big honker of a TV.
I forgot you could challenge those things.

I was at the Columbus game earlier in the year and absolutely/unequivocally saw the puck hit the netting right before one of their goals. Did Dean-o challenge it? Of course not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad