GDT: G3: Wild @ Habs 6pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Rossi looks awesome again. Big time impact plays every shift and the puck is finding him. Too bad Foligno didn't finish!

Good vision, good at getting open in the offensive zone and being available, gets shots on net, tenacious, and even very physical. He's able to hold guys on his hip consistently and they don't knock over as he surveys the ice.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
I didn't pay attention to the top of the 2022 draft much, was Slafkovsky really considered a lock for a top 5 pick? I haven't seen much of him, but what I have seen these past two seasons has not been good, he looks completely clueless.
Top five for sure. Here were the final rankings top 3

TSN 2022Craig ButtonCorey PronmanMcKeenHockey ProspectSportsnetFCScott Wheeler
WRIGHT, SHANE21212111
SLAFKOVSKY, JURAJ12131335
COOLEY, LOGAN34323223

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
82x7ie.jpg
You were able to create that surprisingly fast. Almost as fast as Duhaime this year :laugh:

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
I didn't pay attention to the top of the 2022 draft much, was Slafkovsky really considered a lock for a top 5 pick? I haven't seen much of him, but what I have seen these past two seasons has not been good, he looks completely clueless.
He was very good in the Olympics and World Championship his draft year (15gm 10g 6a +6). He basically carried Slovakia.

Both him and Kaapo Kakko a couple years before seemed like sure things. Both underage and scoring against men.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
He was very good in the Olympics and World Championship his draft year (15gm 10g 6a +6). He basically carried Slovakia.

Both him and Kaapo Kakko a couple years before seemed like sure things. Both underage and scoring against men.
I think its more causes of rushing prospects into the league because they have the body of NHLers and play a "pro game" but not yet the mind or pace. It threatens to develop them into just solid NHLers but doesn't take time to nurture their high end offensive skills, to take risks when they can (see Rossi last year, he was so reluctant to make plays).

Reactions: fgobuzz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad