GDT: G3: Wild @ Habs 6pm CT (BSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Emergency callup is meant for this exact scenario
I think the emergency call up rule needs to be modified. Currently a team must play a man short for one game before an emergency call up is allowed. I get that you want to penalize a team that is running only a 20 man roster for cap reasons such that there is a penalty to doing that (for 1 game anyway) when someone gets hurt.

Maybe the 1 game rule applies if you are carrying a 20 or 21 man roster but does not apply if you have a 22 or 23 man roster (i.e at least 3 injuries) situation you guys are facing tonight.

As a Habs fan, you have nothing to worry about. MAF has a long history of playing lights out against us.

How serious is Boldy injury? He is a core part of my Fantasy team.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I think the emergency call up rule needs to be modified. Currently a team must play a man short for one game before an emergency call up is allowed. I get that you want to penalize a team that is running only a 20 man roster for cap reasons such that there is a penalty to doing that (for 1 game anyway) when someone gets hurt.

Maybe the 1 game rule applies if you are carrying a 20 or 21 man roster but does not apply if you have a 22 or 23 man roster (i.e at least 3 injuries) situation you guys are facing tonight.

As a Habs fan, you have nothing to worry about. MAF has a long history of playing lights out against us.

How serious is Boldy injury? He is a core part of my Fantasy team.
Week to week. Probably a separated shoulder.

Reactions: CDN24

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Only 17 players available + G. What do we do, dress Deano?

Kaprizov-Hartman-Zuccarello
Johansson-Ek-Kaprizov2
Foligno-Rossi-Gaudreau
Duhaime-Dewar-Maroon

Brodin-Addison
Middleton-Faber
Merrill-Mermis

Fleury
Don't you mean

Zuccarello - Hartman - Kaprizov
Zuccarello - Ek - Johansson
Foligno - Rossi - Gaudreau
Duhaime - Dewar - Maroon

Brodin - Faber
Middleton - Zuccarello
Merrill - Addison

Fleury

Reactions: Sweetnut

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
They can sign me on a one day contract. I can play pylon as 6th D and be stationary in front of MAF. Get my stick between their legs and violently crosscheck them when they are down on the ice, since that is a legal play in our own crease. Do some time in the penalty box and get my teeth knocked out to draw penalties. Easy peasy, just give me a bag of pucks and some love in the locker room.

Reactions: fgobuzz

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Kirill looks worried, Zucc looks mad, Hartman's fancy shoes, Duhaime looks like he couldn't care less.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
14-0-1 in their last 15 against Montreal?? That's Wild.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Are you ready for another pummeling?
A couple of slouches on the backend and more than a few swinging dicks in the bottom 6 plus an aging Flower in net.
What could possibly go wrong?
But despair not, we got some REALLY GOOD DUDES in the locker room, so this should be a cakewalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad