GDT: G23: Wild @ Flames - 8PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
What kind of miracle drink did Hynes serve them? Boldy is also on fire, this team is now flat out dangerous.
1701835442181.jpeg

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Woah....slow down. It's exciting. But again, you have to be cautious, because this is generally the result with coaching changes. The roster hasn’t changed. But you now have guys fighting harder to make a good impression.

Let's see where we are in another month or two...
Enjoy it. Ride the high and love life!

Reactions: Circulartheory

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
I've been itching for a Deadwood rewatch. Justified as well, but didn't hear much good about the new season, so might wait.
I've seen several clips. Seemed ok. But I think it really, really loses something not being in Harlan. The characters there were huge in the makeup of how good that show was. Mags. Limehouse. Dickie. Dewey. Loretta. Art. Ava, etc. Just don't think you get those types of characters in Detroit.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Woah....slow down. It's exciting. But again, you have to be cautious, because this is generally the result with coaching changes. The roster hasn’t changed. But you now have guys fighting harder to make a good impression.

Let's see where we are in another month or two...
Well into a playoff spot. Kirill is smiling again, then we're good.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Anyone know why the image or gif shows up broken when I try to preview or post? Wasn't an issue before the latest update.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Breaking Bad
Americans
True Detective season 1
I have never seen a show go from such an amazing first season, to such a monstrous pile of crap the second. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Think I got 4 episodes in. Just abysmal.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Need another point from Rossi in the third

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I have never seen a show go from such an amazing first season, to such a monstrous pile of crap the second. I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Think I got 4 episodes in. Just abysmal.
1st season incredible, the third was very watchable, I never finished the second either.

Reactions: MK9

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
What kind of miracle drink did Hynes serve them? Boldy is also on fire, this team is now flat out dangerous.
As much as I'd like to get more excited. The teams they've beat have been pretty awful. I'm happy with the wins and they really have been playing well. However, like NHL1674 said. They're on a high from the change and they've beat bad teams. Builds confidence, but expectations need to be tempered IMO.

Reactions: NHL1674

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Agreed, didn't dislike the 2nd season as much as you apparently did but it was nowhere near as good as the 1st.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
As much as I'd like to get more excited. The teams they've beat have been pretty awful. I'm happy with the wins and they really have been playing well. However, like NHL1674 said. They're on a high from the change and they've beat bad teams. Builds confidence, but expectations need to be tempered IMO.

Yeah I still expect them to finish somewhere near the bunch of teams fighting for WC spots, during the losing streaks, during the winning streaks, it'll all even out in the end

Reactions: MK9

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Yeah I still expect them to finish somewhere near the bunch of teams fighting for WC spots, during the losing streaks, during the winning streaks, it'll all even out in the end
I also feel like Kap, Rossi and Boldy still aren't quite to where they need to be. IF those 3 get to the next gear they're all capable of and Gus keeps playing and improving to what he was, plus beating a couple next level teams, I'll buy in more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad