Not open for further replies.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
:wild @ :flames

Looks like the server migration broke embedded image links? :thumbd:
I'm sympathetic to the difficulties of keeping a board like this running in 2023, so I assume the core problem is money. I renewed my sponsorship, but that didn't fix it.

Since it's the season for gifts: from now until Christmas, first post in each GDT gets a sponsorship. Unless you're already a sponsor, in which case I can offer nothing but a salute.

Last edited:

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wow, that's quite the incentive to make a GDT. For those who don't know, being a sponsor rids you of those super annoying adds.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Keep the train rolling into Canada! Nice little stretch of games that should be winnable here depending on how you view the canucks. Flames without Markstrom, let’s continue to build some confidence with goals.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Kind of funny that we have pretty much the same lineup Evason left and we are suddenly a buzzsaw. What a sport.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
I also don't think I've ever hit the auto-reload thing that seems to drive people up the wall, but I don't post all that often from mobile :dunno: The sponsorship is supposed to exempt you from the flood-control protections though, so it might be wrapped in with that.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Kind of funny that we have pretty much the same lineup Evason left and we are suddenly a buzzsaw. What a sport.
Well there's some smart tweaks by Hynes, likes playing the two top D with the top line resulting in more o-zone time. And every player on the rush skating towards the puck instead of expecting a cross ice pass, resulting in less turnovers. Evason knows this too, it's just that they didn't listen to him.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
At least the border services officers in Canada knows the identity of these guys now

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
The Flames are playing Duehr in this one, boy howdy, I cannot wait to hear the booth joke about that one and run it into the ground.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Oh good, Wes is in the booth. I was afraid I'd get overstimulated and not be able to sleep later.
FEA3DECF-E171-44ED-A736-CA4EA7CF7AD0.gif
Pretty much sums it up….

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I'm glad Hynes isn't forcing that Ek on the third line crap

Reactions: Sweetnut
Status
Not open for further replies.