GDT: G23: Wild @ Flames - 8PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I did not pick Foligno to score the first today, yet I distinctly remember thinking "it's going to be a banger who scores the first goal this game" before I picked Kaprizov. Should trust my gut, but I'm pretty sure I'd have picked JEE instead.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I really like Calgarys uniforms from the wide angle view on the camera.

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I keep feeling like #90 is gonna score one of these games. Might only take another 40 games or so to do it, but when he does you guys are going to think I’m either a prophet or a dumbass. Kinda early to tell…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Can't get the Bally app or the website to work when connecting via TV provider, so I can't even watch this one...

Reactions: 123TripleDoge

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I´m not even worried when they get pressured in the D-zone anymore. Funny how things can change fast.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Can't get the Bally app or the website to work when connecting via TV provider, so I can't even watch this one...
two games ago it kept making me re-login and wanted to change my password so that was a no go. Now its a pure lagfest and unwatchable

Roman Maroni

Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
If it’s any consolation, Walz is in the booth so at least your ears aren’t bleeding…..

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I keep feeling like #90 is gonna score one of these games. Might only take another 40 games or so to do it, but when he does you guys are going to think I’m either a prophet or a dumbass. Kinda early to tell…..
Get ready to bork hard when he does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad